The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THEY'RE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic - (2014 - 2017)

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear their love making is just sooooooo boring!

I have said before that she cheats at giving a blow job. She takes up the 69 position and occasionally sucks his dick but mostly just wanks him (badly!). He can't cum so has to finish himself because we men know that ALL women are useless at giving we men a decent hand job.

Again I have said before they are a wonderful couple who love each other greatly and are affectionate beyond belief. She has a great body despite being a giant and he has perfectly formed muscles BUT.... oh so boring.

Oh dear their love making is just sooooooo boring!

I have said before that she cheats at giving a blow job. She takes up the 69 position and occasionally sucks his dick but mostly just wanks him (badly!). He can't cum so has to finish himself because we men know that ALL women are useless at giving we men a decent hand job.

Again I have said before they are a wonderful couple who love each other greatly and are affectionate beyond belief. She has a great body despite being a giant and he has perfectly formed muscles BUT.... oh so boring.

You can't blame her. After giving a HJ-BJ for over 20 min. it is going to get bad in the end when she gets tired. It is just him who only can get off to his own hand.

we men know that ALL women are useless at giving we men a decent hand job.

This is not true!  I know a woman who gives wonderful hand jobs that finish me every time.  I am so confident in her ability that I am offering my penis for Adriana to practice on, (under the supervision and instruction of the woman mentioned earlier).

we men know that ALL women are useless at giving we men a decent hand job.

This is not true!  I know a woman who gives wonderful hand jobs that finish me every time.  I am so confident in her ability that I am offering my penis for Adriana to practice on, (under the supervision and instruction of the woman mentioned earlier).

maybe in your dream.