The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THEY'RE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic - (2014 - 2017)

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wenn die schöne Adriana dem kleinen Luden mit den krummen Watschel-Beinen am Küchentisch seine Nudel reibt - warum hat er sie nicht zum aufbohren auf den Küchentisch gelegt ????

Zuschauer gibt es ei RLC an jedem Ort. Doch wieder nur Standard-Rammeln wie die Hasen im Schlafzimmer ! Gott, wie langweilig ! Wie in einer schlechten Ehe.

It is my opinion that Adriana is much more experienced than Daniel. She would like to do a lot more things but as one of our friends has said on here Daniel is wound pretty tight and accordingly is limited in his abilities. I mean she loves having her pussy licked yet he rarely does this and she has a beautifully defined pussy and labia.

She is definitely an experienced swallower, but he struggles to cum in her mouth. And he definitely can't cum to her stroking his cock. He always has to do that.

It is my opinion that Adriana is much more experienced than Daniel. She would like to do a lot more things but as one of our friends has said on here Daniel is wound pretty tight and accordingly is limited in his abilities. I mean she loves having her pussy licked yet he rarely does this and she has a beautifully defined pussy and labia.

She is definitely an experienced swallower, but he struggles to cum in her mouth. And he definitely can't cum to her stroking his cock. He always has to do that.

esto ya lo dije yo el primer dia , que ella no era la primera ( ni la ultima ) polla que se comia , que sabia lo que hacia muy bien .