The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THEY'RE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' Topic - (2014 - 2017)

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could have sworn the first ever 3 some would have been with Alina/Anton with how adventurous they are with sex. But with them seemingly going through some sort of rough patch (I still don't know if that's true or not), I'd say the first ever herero-3 some might be with Dasha/Demid.

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

Been a full member for two year plus and when they added the upgrade I did that too. This is the first time I have seen a camera covered up. It better be the last. This is against the rules for these people to live in these apartments, and this rule is the biggest one. They should be evicted for this.

Its the first time I've seen that in over a year - but a warning will suffice for me.

I don't want them evicted, they are too much fun.

In the past, Igor has covered the cameras. Maya also has covered the bathroom cameras, but apparently there was a service technician.

Small defense for blonde, even if they are called fools. Blonde released cameras and covered the guest's eyes, when the guest visited the toilet. Later, guest noticed this, but did not cover them anymore.

In the past, Igor has covered the cameras. Maya also has covered the bathroom cameras, but apparently there was a service technician.

Small defense for blonde, even if they are called fools. Blonde released cameras and covered the guest's eyes, when the guest visited the toilet. Later, guest noticed this, but did not cover them anymore.

by what happened, it seems that rlc contacted them and scolded, why hears a noise and the brunette was in the bathroom to see what it was, I do not know if it was the phone or the pc, but she had to take the cloths the camera and so did the guest. RLC apparently took action.

Block cameras when will someone do maintenance is one thing, to the RLC does it once in the apartment of katya they were doing maintenance on the bathtub and hung rlc all cameras.

but what they did was plug the cameras that simply did not want to be seen

I could have sworn the first ever 3 some would have been with Alina/Anton with how adventurous they are with sex. But with them seemingly going through some sort of rough patch (I still don't know if that's true or not), I'd say the first ever herero-3 some might be with Dasha/Demid.

I also thought the same thing can be with dasha and Demid, but I think it will not happen and why Demid all right and would not come across this way, but if it were to stumble believe would have no difficulties in convenser dasha

Nobody mention how the guest promptly threw up in the toilet but a minute after N&K finished up.

Now some might have thought it was the result of having applied so much booze combined with the vigorous motion of N&Ks jack hammering that induced vomiting; but i like to think that (what with Russian gay sentiment and all) that our guest suffered a bout of stomach cramping disgusting lesbian sex regret that prompted the vomiting.

Hey, we've all got our kinks.

More likely just too booze, N&K did have to help her put her clothes back on afterall.