The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THEY'RE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' Topic - (2014 - 2017)

Nobody mention how the guest promptly threw up in the toilet but a minute after N&K finished up.

Now some might have thought it was the result of having applied so much booze combined with the vigorous motion of N&Ks jack hammering that induced vomiting; but i like to think that (what with Russian gay sentiment and all) that our guest suffered a bout of stomach cramping disgusting lesbian sex regret that prompted the vomiting.

Hey, we've all got our kinks.

More likely just too booze, N&K did have to help her put her clothes back on afterall.

[/quote

We've all got kinks, but you've got some fucked up ones dude!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

what you hear why they stopped?

the blonde started touching the brunette, she removed her panties but the brunette is always scared of being naked in front of cam so she said no to the blonde and they stopped.

Scared?

Don't know how you work that out - she's showers and walks around the flat naked and has "performed" naked too on two or three occasions.

Now if you had said that she was not comfortable with being "the receiver", then I would tend to agree with you (although there is evidence against that too).

I think she's more comfortable being "the giver" and maybe has to be more in the mood (which she clearly wasn't tonight) to be on the receiving end.

what you hear why they stopped?

the blonde started touching the brunette, she removed her panties but the brunette is always scared of being naked in front of cam so she said no to the blonde and they stopped.

Scared?

Don't know how you work that out - she's showers and walks around the flat naked and has "performed" naked too on two or three occasions.

Now if you had said that she was not comfortable with being "the receiver", then I would tend to agree with you (although there is evidence against that too).

I think she's more comfortable being "the giver" and maybe has to be more in the mood (which she clearly wasn't tonight) to be on the receiving end.

What I see is she is not very comfortable when she has to show her pussy. When she is shaving she is always back to the cam. Yesterday she really doesn't want that the blonde removed her panties.