The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THEY'RE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' Topic - (2014 - 2017)

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know about where Nina and Kira live? They have had their windows open for some time now( I see the curtains  blowing) I looked at the weather from St Petersburg down to Sochi . It is in the 30's and low 40's in St P and Moscow. Sochi is 50 degrees .

Does anyone know about where Nina and Kira live? They have had their windows open for some time now( I see the curtains  blowing) I looked at the weather from St Petersburg down to Sochi . It is in the 30's and low 40's in St P and Moscow. Sochi is 50 degrees .

It is quite common for Russians to leave a window cracked open to let in fresh air and that is why you will often see a curtain in almost all apartments blowing with a small current of air. Most apartments don't have a metered heating system where the usage of each apartment is measured. From the old Soviet times they have a central steam system and nobody cares how much they use. Without a meter, there is no incentive to conserve heat. They just pay a flat rate. My late ex-wife was Russian and I visited Siberia many years ago. When I brought her to the U.S., I was never able to keep her from leaving a window cracked open.

I like Kira (the petite girl) the most. She has a bit of a Winona Ryder look to her. I often see her kind of looking like she is sad and lost. She needs a confident man in her life so that she feels like her future is going somewhere. A good man would romance her and I think her mood would be much happier.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...