The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THEY'RE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' Topic - (2014 - 2017)

Guest observer1

Look, just what the fuck do you lot want?

After a week of moaning about them not "doing things that lesbians do" (as if you would know what that was anyway), not taking enough showers, not showing any affection and spending too much time at work and not in front of the cameras, you now fucking moan when they do get it on.

It was a fantastic session for starters.

Oh you lot make me fucking angry - just, well, just fuck off the lot of you.

Just fuck off you useless twats - now where are my blood pressure pills.......?

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok thanks for the information,my frustration down a little if that was just that,

now j know they doing sex the saturday morning,j will be here next saturday for sure.

... and after the very intense sex session they also had a bath together and went walking around naked for a while, not sure you missed that as well...

Guest bobbyjoe

ok thanks for the information,my frustration down a little if that was just that,

now j know they doing sex the saturday morning,j will be here next saturday for sure.

... and after the very intense sex session they also had a bath together and went walking around naked for a while, not sure you missed that as well...

yes,j know,j'm connected just when the brunett finish her bath time and the blond doind her make up naked

Guest bobbyjoe

boring,a lot of kissing but nothing happend.

next fingering play maybe in next saturday if they are not in period,

j wait my end of membership finish in some days and j 'm not renew,

they are too young for  be on rlc,not really hot  for a lesbian couple,the girls life is not for me

These 2 has no toys and it would be a waste of money since all they have done the whole week was

one fingered the other one for few minutes and kissing today. Have seen more action from Roman

and Sofia. Of course I am talking about his masturbation which I had no interest in. No action once again.