The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THEY'RE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' Topic - (2014 - 2017)

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

No oral sex sex either. You would think two girls would be more passionate with each other than these two are. Very little kissing or affection shown, everything seems forced.

j don't think we will see pussy licking or toy play with this couple,always the same scenarion in the future,just the brunett fingering the blond and just that.

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

Same old story. Blonde fingered with brunnetete not even taking her pants off pretending to grind. Boring.

Only their third time, so its hardly an old story.

But you have the choice - go watch something else....

Guest bobbyjoe

Same old story. Blonde fingered with brunnetete not even taking her pants off pretending to grind. Boring.

Only their third time, so its hardly an old story.

But you have the choice - go watch something else....

is it observer1 come back with a new account,lol,

j know observer1 and kz don't like me and serg69

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

Really? Thanks newbie for letting me know I got the choice. I was not aware of all the option on RLC. lol

Its my pleasure....

Looking forward to hearing from you again...

No oral sex sex either. You would think two girls would be more passionate with each other than these two are. Very little kissing or affection shown, everything seems forced.

j don't think we will see pussy licking or toy play with this couple,always the same scenarion in the future,just the brunett fingering the blond and just that.

Did you ever think you would see Dasha fucking herself with a banana? Probably not either. Never say never!

Good as I will explain a lesbian relationship

There are two types, 1) when the two are girls and conformation with that, this type rolls mutual masturbation, 69, and let's say the two eat and cum. 2) and what is the "man" in their case is the brunette, the "man" did not like being poked, or being sucked, it behaves the same as a man, rubber penis and 99% probability of not use, for fear that his wife would like to be penetrated by a penis and be replaced by a real man.

If you saw them on the sofa, just noticed that the brunette was over and "made ​​man moves" to the waist and was penetrating her with his finger? It is the man who eats and she is her pleasure is to see your partner squirm and feel pleased with his finger