The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THEY'RE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' Topic ~ January 01,2016. to March 31,2016.

That was some event today. Efim had GF tied face down on Nellie's bed. First he whipped her, then he pile drove her pretty good. There were a few moments I thought she wasn't having any fun anymore, but she came out of the experience smiling, so I guess all is ok. Someone mentioned sodomizing - I don't think so. There were a few clear shots that said that wasn't what was happening. Besides, he was being too aggressive for that to be happening unless she is very use to it.

Efim and GF are obviously trying VERY hard to get RLC to put them in an apartment, and I have to give them credit for going beyond anything we usually see. However, I'm not sure I'm agreeable to this level of sex. Although it can be very exciting between two people that totally trust each other, I'm worried other couples may feel they have to "keep up" and sooner or later someone is going to get hurt.

Something to consider RLC. Comments welcome.

3 minutes ago, alanohio said:

That was some event today. Efim had GF tied face down on Nellie's bed. First he whipped her, then he pile drove her pretty good. There were a few moments I thought she wasn't having any fun anymore, but she came out of the experience smiling, so I guess all is ok. Someone mentioned sodomizing - I don't think so. There were a few clear shots that said that wasn't what was happening. Besides, he was being too aggressive for that to be happening unless she is very use to it.

Efim and GF are obviously trying VERY hard to get RLC to put them in an apartment, and I have to give them credit for going beyond anything we usually see. However, I'm not sure I'm agreeable to this level of sex. Although it can be very exciting between two people that totally trust each other, I'm worried other couples may feel they have to "keep up" and sooner or later someone is going to get hurt.

He's done this before with Diana, including anal, so its nothing new for him.. With her it was the start of the downward spiral of their relationship.  Just watch this one implode now....

1 hour ago, alanohio said:

Tell me someone caught the video!!? Also, anyone know where the attachments center has gone in this new format?