The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THEY'RE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' Topic ~ January 01,2016. to March 31,2016.

oui, cela commence, on le savait!!! profitons du lit, avant que efim aillent s'enfermer dans la salle de bains, pour baiser pendant 2 heures, dans le noir complet!!!!

yes, it begins, we knew !!! enjoy the bed before EFIM go shut himself up in the bathroom, to kiss for 2 hours in complete darkness !!!! :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :-\

Rabbit at work. After a few such scenes, it seems to me that those two becoming boring for most of as who follow this apt. And more than this it's become clear that's the only reason why they are there. To perform sex show.

Well enjoy in good moments if you still not familiar with this apt. :) :)

Rabbit at work. After a few such scenes, it seems to me that those two becoming boring for most of as who follow this apt. And more than this it's become clear that's the only reason why they are there. To perform sex show.

Well enjoy in good moments if you still not familiar with this apt. :) :)

Well...I'm a new fan of these two.  Just started watching them the past month and I like the sensuality in their lovemaking.  She's a damn tease but maybe better to say, she's in control.  She teases him juuuust long enough so he doesn't get frustrated. Bottom line:  They both eventually get their cookie(s).