The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THEY'RE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic ~ January 2016 to ?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on dirait deux gamins qui on peur de se montrer toujours couvert de la tete au pieds ils sont triste a mourir......

encore un couple qui accepte de vivre dans un appart gratos, mais qui a peur des caméras... comment rlc peut tolerer ca? dans la vraie vie tu fais l'amour en faisant attention de se cacher sous la couette? c'est du foutage de gueule

on dirait deux gamins qui on peur de se montrer toujours couvert de la tete au pieds ils sont triste a mourir......

c'est triste à dire mais même dasha/demid fesait mieux au debut,ils cachaient rien,

faut esperer qu'ils vont faire le contraire c'est à dire se cacher au debut comme ils le font et se lacher ensuite,

ce qui me gêne le plus c'est que de plus en plus de couples font l'amour dans le noir et çà j'en peux plus,marre des visions de nuit

encore un couple qui accepte de vivre dans un appart gratos, mais qui a peur des caméras... comment rlc peut tolerer ca? dans la vraie vie tu fais l'amour en faisant attention de se cacher sous la couette? c'est du foutage de gueule

They agreed to the money and free rent with no bills...  Unfortunately  hiding is  part of RLC  whether they are new or old to the project. Don't think any of this apartments are going anywhere as they will still get plenty of views and  make RLC happy at the bank.

Sometimes i like to ponder how RLC would survive  without the cameras in the bedroom and showers.  :twocents:

They agreed to the money and free rent with no bills...  Unfortunately  hiding is  part of RLC  whether they are new or old to the project. Don't think any of this apartments are going anywhere as they will still get plenty of views and  make RLC happy at the bank.

Sometimes i like to ponder how RLC would survive  without the cameras in the bedroom and showers.  :twocents:

A bit exaggerated, i think. Currently there are two couples that are hiding: D&D and C&J. ... But I think that C&J only have to get used to the cameras. They have been more open each time and I still hope they will be the first couple in this apartment that is not a mistake. ... Especially since they are otherwise really ideal (good looking, nice people, fun to watch). :) ... However, this may take a few more days (or even weeks), I guess.

D&D are a different case. They had open sex for quite some time and are now simply not with the projekt any more.  :-\

There are also couples whose direction has been from hidden to very open.

Adriana and Daniel made sex on the balcony quite long time, then they moved under the blanket. After that their sex was open, and then back under the blankets. They also darkened bedroom before sex. We all know how openly they do that nowadays.

Another example is Kira, who showered in hidden shower at the beginning, but now has nothing to hide. Also in "all girls apartment" has been many stories from hidden to more open.

In my opinion that couple is funny, they love each other, and at the first time a couple who likes to keep lights on when they are at home. Little bit time and they might be perfect.

it seems there is a room that is not captured by the cam, they are doing it inside.

It's walk-in closet, next to the outer door. They went thereto about 45 minutes ago, when Ilona and Layla were in bath. Every now and then you can hear some muffled voices on hall camera  ::)

un couple trait ennuyant pfffffffffffffffffffffffff  :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: je me demande ce qui font la ils ne font rien se caches des cameras et toujours habiller de peur de monter un pout de peaux juste ennuyant si on pourrait voter pour les changer je vote direct pour de nouvelle personne dans cette appartement  :headache: :headache: :headache: :headache: :headache: :headache: :headache: :headache: :headache: :headache:

It's walk-in closet, next to the outer door. They went thereto about 45 minutes ago, when Ilona and Layla were in bath. Every now and then you can hear some muffled voices on hall camera  ::)

Ok .. That seams to be thier decision. ... RLC has found a hiding couple again.  :-\ ... Too bad. ...  I really thought the two would fit. This apartment is jinxed.  :(

I,m note sure that they have a secret room, I can only speak of wthat I see and have seen bathe without hiding . I've seen sex on the frist day on the couch and on the laste weekend in the room normally this is what I saw , a lot of progress compared to previous couples this apartment. 

I,m note sure that they have a secret room, I can only speak of wthat I see and have seen bathe without hiding . I've seen sex on the frist day on the couch and on the laste weekend in the room normally this is what I saw , a lot of progress compared to previous couples this apartment.

That was in their very first days in the apartment, but after that there has been nothing. I kept them very promising, but progress has been fast and to the wrong direction. She changes her clothes in walk-in closet, and I haven't seen her showering for many days. Of course there is a possibity to the same miracle that happened in Adriana and Daniel after their first months.

Can someone say when she has been in shower last time?