The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THEY'RE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic ~ January 2016 to ?

Can someone say when she has been in shower last time?

exept the first day,i have not see her take shower the last days exept joshua take bath in the dark with candle.

they hiding everywhere now,they have maybe see some caps on the web and now they hiding,it's a classic.

it's young and fresh couple but i think that will take many many time before they relax completly with the cameras and show something interesting and stop hiding

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

exept the first day,i have not see her take shower the last days exept joshua take bath in the dark with candle.

they hiding everywhere now,they have maybe see some caps on the web and now they hiding,it's a classic.

it's young and fresh couple but i think that will take many many time before they relax completly with the cameras and show something interesting and stop hiding

The most likely result is that they will not stop hiding.  :-\ ... This morning, they left the bed and moved to the toilette for more than 20 min to make some distinct sounds. ... It also seams that she is not using the shower any more. ... Comparing this with there start in this apartment one thing seams to be clear: The two have already made their decision.  :( ... The only question is how long RLC will need to make there decision, too. They hidding from the cameras is not real life. ...  >:( ... It is time for a move out. The earlier the better.

Will RLC ever find a couple for this apartment that agree to the idea of the project?  ??? Considering that they had three couples there and all of them failed is not a good sign.  ::)

Will RLC ever find a couple for this apartment that agree to the idea of the project?  ??? Considering that they had three couples there and all of them failed is not a good sign.  ::)

me im readdy for join the project if rlc find me a nice girl for live with me in this appartment :lmao:

and i promess i will hide nothing and i will make effort for me and  my girlfriend speak in english a little for you guys understand something :yes:

the travel is not very long to france to republic czech