If u where in Ilona's place and she was in yours How would u handle it.

with all the complaining that is going on in this apartment . I would like for u to put yourself in her situation for a bit . with out complaining  or snapping at one another . would u try different things to improve it ? would u do what u can to run  this project down hill ? or would u just say screw it u r a paid vacation and have fun while u can . or make time for work and have fun later. Mix it up and enjoy it while u can ?

with all the complaining that is going on in this apartment . I would like for u to put yourself in her situation for a bit . with out complaining  or snapping at one another . would u try different things to improve it ? would u do what u can to run  this project down hill ? or would u just say screw it u r a paid vacation and have fun while u can . or make time for work and have fun later. Mix it up and enjoy it while u can ?

Considering how insignificant is my time in this apartment compared to my rich life and experiences, I would not care at all. My brain would be far too busy thinking about my next destination. Should I return to Hawaii considering I have been there twice ? Is it the good time of the year to go to Tahiti ? Maybe I can simply spend a few days in Greece or Italy and only go to Australia later this year. What do you think, you useless CC members ?

Anyway let's back to work I still have 200 messages to send before this evening.

Fuck it Danaya is back...let's go out for a while !

as we don't know anything about her travels she might visit barcelona many times a year and has already seen everything and experienced everything she wanted to.  heck, she might even live there for all we know.  here is the deal, people of cam caps from what i have read would complain if she was gone all the time and only in the apartment for eating and sleeping. there is no happy medium except for what she is doing now.  yes, the laptop is boring and she spends way too much time on it but that's her makeup, her dna so to speak.

now, speaking for me and if i had never been there i would be out enjoying the sights and the nightlife.  of course this would all depend on the contract i had with real life cam.  this venture these girls agree to is very lucrative i'm sure and opens the doors to many different things for them.  they are young, vivacious women that just want to have fun.  i know being on the laptop all day long can't be fun at least for me it wouldn't be, but to ilona i feel it's fun for her and plus some of what she does is job related as well

If my brain was in Ilona's body I'd play with my nipples and kitty all day and hope Danaya brings me food, lets me suck on those tits and eats me out occasionally. Sounds like a perfect life to me. I would of course spend a significant amount of time taking selfies of myself from behind.

If you mean were I actually Ilona, I'd just enjoy myself and keep doing what it is I am doing now and would ignore any criticism - haters are haters, right?