Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

23 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

KAMI, ARE YOU SERIOUS, COKE BOY AGAIN, GOOD LORD  I GUESS LOVE IS BLIND AND YOU WILL NEVER LEARN:huh::huh::huh:

She didn't know he would show up, he brought her a painting and some food and left.

She wasn't feeling good today, Kristy went to buy some medication for sore throat .

• Upvote 8

5 minutes ago, kitek said:

Den andre dagen etter å spille spill hun sto opp tidlig for å se sin søster og hennes barn, senere gikk hun til fotoseanse.

Thank you Kitek.. I thought maybe it was hockey boy from her hometown. But it was really very good that it was sister and photo shoot.

My Dearest Kamila,

We have been worried about you, you were different this time. You seemed very depressed. and you just were not yourself.

Relationships can be great, they can be fun and exciting, and they can be a burden on a person. You made the right choice Kami.

When you came back to us from your trip home, we knew as soon as you walked in the door, that you were back. Our Kami was back.

You seem very much at peace, you appear to be extremely happy again, signing and dancing all the time. That's our Kami we fell in love with.

You are one incredible sensual woman, a true natural beautiful woman, but beauty is only skin deep. We fell in love with you because your beauty shines from within your soul. That is what makes you such a great person, and that is what our Kristy seen in you as well, and why you two are the best of friends.

I just thought it was about time for someone to tell you THANK YOU for sharing you life with us. We really missed you two girls.

Be happy Be well

Rider

27.gif16.gif

Kami we have all made many mistakes in our lives, you are fine young lady, and life is nothing, without the lessons that we learn, but what is most important, is that we learn from the lessons we are taught. It is my hope that you find the true love you so deeply desire, find that peace that allows your soul to be a rest, and the happiness that fills heart with eternal joy, for are far to lovely of a woman to be so sad and depressed.

• Upvote 4

Thes pal, your posts especially thi 

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

My Dearest Kamila,

We have been worried about you, you were different this time. You seemed very depressed. and you just were not yourself.

Relationships can be great, they can be fun and exciting, and they can be a burden on a person. You made the right choice Kami.

When you came back to us from your trip home, we knew as soon as you walked in the door, that you were back. Our Kami was back.

You seem very much at peace, you appear to be extremely happy again, signing and dancing all the time. That's our Kami we fell in love with.

You are one incredible sensual woman, a true natural beautiful woman, but beauty is only skin deep. We fell in love with you because your beauty shines from within your soul. That is what makes you such a great person, and that is what our Kristy seen in you as well, and why you two are the best of friends.

I just thought it was about time for someone to tell you THANK YOU for sharing you life with us. We really missed you two girls.

Be happy Be well

Rider

27.gif16.gif

Thes, my pal, your posts are so beautiful, even I would fall in love with you! But I won't sorry pal.

You have a way with words. Want to join me as an author pal?

I could not possibly have said it any better. Any woman would be lucky to have someone like you.

Kami you are the best! You and Kristy are our true loves. 

Well, I think I have enough love issues at this time, but......

• Upvote 2

Today Kristy talked to Kami before leaving

Kristy: What's with this striptease? Striptease Queen. 

Seems like Kristy is aware of how Kami is masturbating as she questioned her today when she walked out naked..

Kami mentioned something about her pussy

Kristy: You did it here? Not there?

• Upvote 11