Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11/3/16 Kami and her friend.
A: How is it with you and BF?
Kami: We went on March 8 to see his mother and I did not like his behavior.
She prepared something to eat. I do not know either he did not sense me or has no sense of responsibility. He sees that I am in an unknown apartment with his mother, it is hard for me and I feel tense. I sat quietly and he still went out somewhere to another room and sat there. I had no support from him. I didn't know what to talk about with his mother. There were long pauses in the conversation. Often he went out and left me alone in the room. I would not have done so. He should help me, seeing that I feel insecure. He should hold my hand and be next to me.
I've never went specifically to meet parents of my boyfriends.
In addition, now is the time when the relation between us is not so-so.
A: He did not tell you what his mother said about you.
Kami: No. He will not tell me. I could not appeal to her. She probably thinks I'm so quiet & modest. I can not appeal to anyone if I am silent throughout the evening.
Kami: He is great when he needs something. When I'm offended, and when he feels that he must try make up to me. I can't be offended all the time so he is paying attention to me.
It's all fine when we go to the cinema, restaurant, play with friends but when he is here I do not want him to be here at home. He irritates me, I like to be with Kristy. I'm waiting when she gets back from the university. I try to be at home when she is. I should want to stay close to my boyfriend and be happy with him, and with him it does not feel anything like that. Not at all. I like when he entertains me but not staying at home with him.
In this apartment when when he is away I feel free, I watch TV series, I sit on the internet, play with Kristy and this is like my own life. I like it. And when he arrives he disrupts everything. I can't do anything & I do not want to do anything with him. The fact that I think he irritates me. It is not love if I do feel this way. Completely I do not know what love is.
But since we have each other, not everything is quite bad. I see my future with him.
Maybe I over think everything  because I don't have regular job. If I worked everyday and we would see each other only in the evening then I would have miss him a lot. And as it is now I do not have time to miss him. It's not good that I'm better off without him than with him. He comes and behaves as if I was not there. I walk up to him, embrace, kiss him and he does not show any emotion.
A: And what is the relationship between his parents?
Kami: As far as I know his father was drinking a lot and treated badly his mother. His father died when he was small. He says he wants to do everything opposite of his father.
A: In addition to your BF do you have any male friend that is close to you?
Kami: No, I will not meet with anyone. I can not. It would be wrong.
A: I remember once you called me and I totally did not recognize you. You guys argued and you did not know what to do.
Kami: When he is afraid that I could leave him, I see he is anxious, I see the love in his eyes. And that's why I go back. Not because I love him very much because I see that he needs me. I also need him but I do not like the way it happens.
We did not have sex for a month. Obviously we won't do it here (RLC apartment) ... One time we went to his place, I had no special desire, we had to get up early but for a moment it was hot... and he fell asleep. I was lying excited and my body was shaking. I thought "Man are you serious, you seriously do not want me?"
A: I can only imagine.
Kami: I do not want anything like that.
A: Of course, when my man is away and I want it. I know how to pleasure myself.
A: So your man spoils everything.
Kami: Yes. Sometimes I check out guys on V.K
Anna: No, they only love themselves. I'm so handsome. Love me.
Kami: I don't take these guys into account. And others need a long time to get to know. I have no time for that since I have my BF.
A: Do you go out at all now?
Kami: And where do I go?
A: The club ...
Kami: Sometimes ...
A: Not like you used to whenever you could?
Kami: In general, I do not want. I'm 24 years old. I realized that the clubs are for 18-19 year girls. There is no longer room for me. I do not feel comfortable there.

Kami complains that lately she went to several castings and didn't get any jobs. She doesn't know what's wrong last year she was busy all the time.

A: Could your (BF) have something to do with it?
Kami: You think he went to ... and said something about me?
A: After all, he knows what people you deal with. Maybe secretly he did some stuff like "This is my woman. Get away from her. "
Kami: I do not know.
A: I do not know him, this is the first thought that came to my mind. I saw him only once ... drunk.

Kami says that until now she had never envied other girls but now when one of the girls, who instead of her went to the Seychelles and posted photos on instagram, she felt terrible jealousy and anger, as she was sure that she will go . Kami is horrified by what she feels.
Anna comforted her: Another time you succeed.

17 minutes ago, kitek said:

She prepared something to eat. I do not know either he did not sense me or has no sense of responsibility. He sees that I am in an unknown apartment with his mother, it is hard for me and I feel tense. I sat quietly and he still went out somewhere to another room and sat there. I had no support from him. I didn't know what to talk about with his mother. There were long pauses in the conversation. Often he went out and left me alone in the room. I would not have done so. He should help me, seeing that I feel insecure. He should hold my hand and be next to me.
Kami: No. He will not tell me. I could not appeal to her. She probably thinks I'm so quiet & modest. I can not appeal to anyone if I am silent throughout the evening.
Kami: He is great when he needs something. When I'm offended, and when he feels that he must try make up to me. I can't be offended all the time so he is paying attention to me.
It's all fine when we go to the cinema, restaurant, play with friends but when he is here I do not want him to be here at home. He irritates me, I like to be with Kristy. I'm waiting when she gets back from the university. I try to be at home when she is. I should want to stay close to my boyfriend and be happy with him, and with him it does not feel anything like that. Not at all. I like when he entertains me but not staying at home with him.
In this apartment when when he is away I feel free, I watch TV series, I sit on the internet, play with Kristy and this is like my own life. I like it. And when he arrives he disrupts everything. I can't do anything & I do not want to do anything with him. The fact that I think he irritates me. It is not love if I do feel this way. Completely I do not know what love is.
But since we have each other, not everything is quite bad. I see my future with him.
Maybe I over think everything  because I don't have regular job. If I worked everyday and we would see each other only in the evening then I would have miss him a lot. And as it is now I do not have time to miss him. It's not good that I'm better off without him than with him. He comes and behaves as if I was not there. I walk up to him, embrace, kiss him and he does not show any emotion.
Kami: As far as I know his father was drinking a lot and treated badly his mother. His father died when he was small. He says he wants to do everything opposite of his father.
A: I remember once you called me and I totally did not recognize you. You guys argued and you did not know what to do.
Kami: When he is afraid that I could leave him, I see he is anxious, I see the love in his eyes. And that's why I go back. Not because I love him very much because I see that he needs me. I also need him but I do not like the way it happens.
We did not have sex for a month. Obviously we won't do it here (RLC apartment) ... One time we went to his place, I had no special desire, we had to get up early but for a moment it was hot... and he fell asleep. I was lying excited and my body was shaking. I thought "Man are you serious, you seriously do not want me?"
Kami: I don't take these guys into account. And others need a long time to get to know. I have no time for that since I have my BF.
Kami: In general, I do not want. I'm 24 years old. I realized that the clubs are for 18-19 year girls. There is no longer room for me. I do not feel comfortable there.

Kami complains that lately she went to several castings and didn't get any jobs. She doesn't know what's wrong last year she was busy all the time.

A: After all, he knows what people you deal with. Maybe secretly he did some stuff like "This is my woman. Get away from her. "
A: I do not know him, this is the first thought that came to my mind. I saw him only once ... drunk.

Kami says that until now she had never envied other girls but now when one of the girls, who instead of her went to the Seychelles and posted photos on instagram, she felt terrible jealousy and anger, as she was sure that she will go . Kami is horrified by what she feels.

As always Kitek thank you very much for the translation the hard work you put into helping us better understand the people here on RLC, this was one of the best translation to date and explains so much of what Kami is thinking. Thanks again 

90.gif

3 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Great report Kitek,?

The most astonishing is their lack of sexual activity.

And how he treated her at his mothers, since it was so important to him for her to meet his mother, I found that part very interesting !!!!

26 minutes ago, kitek said:

great translation kitek seems that she stays with him only because she feels sorry for him

26 minutes ago, kitek said:

man poor girl so confused.  i hope se keeps her ead on tight and her eyes open about all of this

6 hours ago, kitek said:

Thanks kitek, great read and very eye opening!  Tells me all I need to know!!

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Ohhhh...this !!!

Don't worry they don't have sex anyway  :) !

Watching the special relationship between a girl and her bottle these girls will be enough to keep RLC members entertained for many months ! Or maybe days....

What the *&*^% !!!

Kristy ! You are our only hope !!!!

and alcohol maybe....

or guests...

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It is even worse. This means that the guest was not a candidate for this apartment.  ... So the teasing only apartment will continue like it is now. ... ? 

8 hours ago, kitek said:

I think, It is strange that she has a girlfriend to visit for the first time in an apartment like this (with all the cameras) and talks about such topics. To me it seams more, that this conversation was direct to the viewers to continue the soap opera of this apartment with the next story element. The message is simple: Now it seams to be clear, why there is no sex at all in this apartment. ... ? .... They are not in love. ... ? ... And it gets even better: When they are out of this apartment, there is also no sex, of course. ... ? ... Hmm. ... This means that the viewer sees everything that happens between the two, because there is noting go on outside of this apartment too. ... Oh, It is "Real Life"? ...  ? ... Or not? ... Wow. What a story. ? ... Who believes that, is also waiting patiently for santa claus  ... ? 

At the same time they extent the love story between the girls. .. ? ...

8 hours ago, kitek said:

Kami: ... I like to be with Kristy. I'm waiting when she gets back from the university. I try to be at home when she is. I should want to stay close to my boyfriend and be happy with him, and with him it does not feel anything like that. Not at all. I like when he entertains me but not staying at home with him. In this apartment when when he is away I feel free, I watch TV series, I sit on the internet, play with Kristy and this is like my own life. I like it. And when he arrives he disrupts everything. I can't do anything & I do not want to do anything with him. The fact that I think he irritates me. It is not love if I do feel this way. Completely I do not know what love is.

This represents almost exactly what the crowds would like to read. ? ... It sound almost like a 1st topic on the wishlist to santa claus. ? ... Only that, of course, nothing will happen between the girls too. ... ?... I understand. ... That is the best "SHOW" ever. ? ... Is this the new RLC now?

Looking at todays view, I presume that she has had the threatened 'ear surgery' that someone posted about recently??

She is lying in bed with what appears to be bandages round her head.

03/15/16 

Last night after Kris returned she told Kami what she did during the day.
She was at the audition but did not pass. She was late for the exam.
Tomorrow she has important casting but it's during her classes.
Kami lies in bed and is suffering for two reasons:
Because her ears hurt. She can not laugh or even smile. 
The second reason is, of course, BF. He called her but first thing he mentioned was how hard he is working and how little they pay for it, only at the end of the conversation he remembered to ask: How do you feel baby ?
Kami expected from him words of encouragement and nothing.
Kris came after showering and said to her that  it would be easy for her to find someone else.
Kami: Yes, provided that he would leave me alone.
Next Kami says that he knows that she really wanted to go to ... .. (I did not understand the word).
When she wanted to leave him he promised her as a birthday present. (Kami when talking about it seems to be crying).
Kami: Why do I talk about it now? He wrote to me that he has misses me and wants me to go ... .. I can not (crying). He thinks that he can buy me.
When he comes back I will talk to him. Let me remind him what he promised me many times when he apologized. That everything will be different, that every moment spent together will be priceless.
Kris: It seems to me that you pick on him.
Kami: I do not. No. When we started dating and we were friends .... I told him that I do not feel like a girl, I do not feel needed, I feel nothing.
After that, he began to behave like a man. Embracing, kissing, regular sex. He promised that he will not change, that he understands it. And now, it is over again. Should I be quiet?
Kris: Of course not, it does not make sense. There are some things that you should not keep inside yourself.
Kami: If I had such a big need I would have said that to him long time ago.
All the time I teach him how he should behave towards me. For some time he remembers and then forgets everything, and that makes me angry.
Kris: It seemed that you raised him but from what you're saying .....Kami says in her mind she has created a picture of the man with whom she wanted to be and now understands that it will not be so.
It's one thing when they quarreled and parted then they were still able to fix things. But now...

Kami: No need for guys who are afraid to approach us, who are not confident. I usually meet some assholes.
Kris: Men usually either afraid or some machos approach me.
Kris: These I don't allow close to me. They think that they deserve all . They see a girl and she must be mine.

Archived