Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

6 hours ago, gelsgels6 said:

Go-Pro this......Coke Boy!!!!

I hope the girls are having fun, and that they can get their heads clearer.  Kami has some soul-searching to do.   A beautiful beach, sunshine, warm ocean, nice looking guys in speedo bathing suits may be just what she needs.  Hopefully she meets Pepsi-Boy, and he really knows how to treat a nice girl.

He told Kami that her trips were never good for their relationship... :angel:

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, kitek said:

He told Kami that her trips were never good for their relationship... :angel:

Kitek, that is good news...hopefully she will have some reflection time.  I don't know him, but he seems like a kid.  She wants a much more giving relationship.  I wish both girls good luck.

2 hours ago, sillybilly said:

Kamila's "boyfriend" just deleted his Instagram account again and changed his relationship status from "in a relationship"  to "single" on his Facebook page.

He changed fb to single when Kami said it was the end, before the last night they had sex.

I note that he has not directed back to "in a relationship" after night they were together again.

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

He changed fb to single when Danaya said it was the end, before the last night they had sex.

I note that he has not directed back to "in a relationship" after night they were together again.

I am sorry that I cannot follow everything - is there really a connection between Kamila and Danaya?

1 minute ago, kalevipoeg said:

I am sorry that I cannot follow everything - is there really a connection between Kamila and Danaya?

Sorry, my fault.. Kami of course (become a bit much Danaya recent days :-) )

This is just me, IMHO, but it seems as if "cokeboy" throws off the flow of the apartment. What ever makes K&K happy, but it's just off kilter with him around. If I want to see an energetic couple i'll go to Nelly and Bogdan

Archived