Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

Don't know how long Kamila is going to be here, but doubt for long. Just watched as she sat naked on the couch after bathing. Then stud up to put to cover up with the towel, while she was doing that, she was looking straight into the camera, with the look "I hate that thing" on her.

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kam is on fire with the nudity. She looks fantastic. you know that thing when women move on and become single again. there may be some fun in the future. my subscription ends in a week. ughghghhg. Cant trust the apts long term anymore to commit.

1 hour ago, kenny1940 said:

Kam is on fire with the nudity. She looks fantastic. you know that thing when women move on and become single again. there may be some fun in the future. my subscription ends in a week. ughghghhg. Cant trust the apts long term anymore to commit.

I have not had the pleasure of seeing her nude since they came home between work and my hours they are always in bed asleep wjen i get online

can you send me some pics privately Kenny i won't post them if your afraid of RLC banning you just for my pleasure

4 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I have not had the pleasure of seeing her nude since they came home between work and my hours they are always in bed asleep wjen i get online

can you send me some pics privately Kenny i won't post them if your afraid of RLC banning you just for my pleasure

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm on the west coast usa. when I sleep they are up, when I get home they are sleep. I just happen to catch them get up a little earlier than usual.

Sorry I don't have pics I don't know how to or have the equipment to record or take pics. Not a fear of being banned just don't know how or really have the time.

9 hours ago, kenny1940 said:

When did Kamilla dump her boyfriend? Wasn't he in the appartment yesterday, or the day before?

28.04 K & K

11:25 morning after they came back from Thailand 

Kris enters bedroom.
Kris: Why are you happy? You slammed the door and said you will not talk to him?
Kami: I didn't slam .
Kris: What happened?
Kami: I do not want to talk about it.
Later, Kris says, that girls cleaned everything, washed the floor, towels and bed linen. She wants to go get water from the store.
Kami goes to the toilet. Kris into the bathroom and kitchen.
11:47 continuation of talks about D (ex-BF).
Kami begins to speak.
Kami: I am so sick that I am in Moscow, he is still coming. (Kris laughs)
Kami: He does everything to placate me. He came with flowers, but it's better that he did not bring them.
Kris: Give them to me.
Kami says she does not like flowers and he knows this.
Kami: Why give someone something they do not like and hope for delight.
Kami: What was I supposed to say "Wonderful flowers which I do not like?" Everything was making me angry.
After all, I have the feeling of rejection. I think: "I am at home. Why do I have to endure it. " Why should I regret him. But I can not just say "Go away." I feel as if I was obliged to do something for him. Although I'm not committed to anything. I feel as if I was mistress of a rich man with a belly that gives me gifts and money and I am committed to him for something . It is such a feeling.
Why should I feel wrong because he is doing something for me. I did not ask him about it.
He sat. Little by little he began to undress. Asked me what I bought.
Kris was under impression when they driving that they talked normally.
Kami: He was interested so I have answered him. As a friend. But when we were driving and he put hand on my leg, I felt disgusted.
Next Kami tells how he did everything to stay. Kami tells him that she will be sleeping alone. He takes off his shoes and undress. They go into the kitchen. They close the door. Kami says it was probably then Kris heard the slam.
D proposes conversation. Kami: Now? D: Can I ask you a few questions? Kami says, "Just as parents who are interviewing the child," I said that I would not answer questions.
Kami trying to recall what were the questions. In the end, she states that in fact he did not ask. In the end, something remembered. He asked what happened before she left for Thailand?
He says that after they drove to the airport it seemed to him that all is well.

Kami says she tried explain everything but it did not phase him and she saw that he was absolutely indifferent.
He asked if he could sleep in another room. Kami refused as she has to get up early. She said that it would interfere with her sleep if he spend the night here, and it means that she does not fall asleep until 8:00. She also said that in her apartment wants to feel at ease.
D says he will not let it go and so on.
Kami says: He comes talk about anything, as usual. He says he loves me. I said: I don't...
Kami explains that she wants to feel fully free. She wants to meet with friends, go on a date. She wants to live life to the fullest.
D: You must understand that I would not let you go.
Kami to Kris (throws up her hands): What more can you say about that?
Kris: I do not know how to make the people treat you just like a friend.

Later he undertook further attempts to convince her that he should stay. He says he can not drive because he didn't sleep. He promised that he will not come to her room
Kami told him he could sleep in the car, she doesn't care, but not here, because she wants to feel at home well. Without him.
In the end, we said goodbye and he left.
Yet she told him a few unpleasant things to him like, she feels happy when he is not with her.
Kris says that after all he should finally speak sense of self-love.
Kami says he told her that when he returned her things that he was convinced that was the end. But later, Kami began to do things with him, he stayed for the night. Kami now understand that she gave him hope that everything will work out, though she did not feel.

Delivery guy rings. The end of the conversation.

17:25 continued
Girls are back with D from shopping. 

Next approx. 30 min there is constant banter between D and Kris. Kris asks him: What are you are afraid of?. She fails to guess. D does not want to say. Then Kris feels offended. Then D shows the photo (he makes Kristy beg him for a long time).
Kris leaves them alone and goes to her room.
Kami and D sit in the kitchen. The conversation is not going well. Kami says she needs to get up early tomorrow because she has an appointment at 10.00. He cares if Kami has time to get on time. When Kami says that she is going to the beauty salonfor a manicure, pedicure and nails.

Without asking D begins to search for salons and declares that he will drive her there. 
In the end, there is a suitable place and Kami reserves visit at 19.30.
Again they sit in silence. as recently suffered huge losses and is not safe.
D starts to call insurance companies for Kami as she needs one for her travels.
During the conversation he is trying to put his head on her lap Kami backs away.
Then they move to bedroom. Kami clearly does not want to undress in his presence and goes to the bathroom to put on a bra.
18:45 D and Kami leave.
Kris bathed and went to bed early.
Kami returns approx. 22.30 and quickly goes to sleep.
Before going to bed she is talking with a friend, who next day arrives for breast surgery. Kami will be there to support her. They meet at 10.00.

20:50 Kami returns home

22:00 comes a female visitor.
Girls drink champagne.
At the beginning her friend talks about guys. She met with some rich guy but nothing happened.
Kami says that Kristy is afraid to fly and Kami had problems with calming her down on the plane.
During the first day girls got to know different guys but weren't interested to continue hanging out with them.
On 2nd day they went to Phi Phi island and when they stepped off the ferry they saw a lot of handsome, tanned and long-haired guys. Kami says she looked around with Kris and they were everywhere. All young, friendly with blond hair.
They liked it there so much, they decided to extend their stay for another night.
Next day they went to a bar. Kami says that everywhere there are playing something. When they entered some guy walked up to them and offered to play the game. Kami never played. When she approached the players there was the guy who at first sight aroused in her desire to be with him. Kris proposed to approach him. Kami felt that it is not appropriate for a girl to make the first move.
But he approached them and offered to play. He showed Kami how to play, like golf instructor standing behind her back and showing how to hit with a stick. He embraced her, Kami said that she has not experienced such a thing before. In addition, she was drinking before .
It seemed to her that once they play that will be the end. She didn't sense any interest from him. They won with some other couple. Kami says that after the victory they embraced ( she sighs).
After the game the girls wanted some fresh air and went upstairs. Then he caught up with them and suggested going to the beach. As they passed a place where people danced, he invited her to dance. He was holding her too strong. Kami felt internal protest. What he wants from me? Of course she wanted, but not so aggressively.
Friend asks about his nationality. Kami: German.
Kami: He began to touch her everywhere but she did not let him. She felt offended by his lack of respect. He tried that again. He offered to go to his place. Kami moved away from him and walked away. He asked: What is it?
She explained to him that she does not consider it normal behavior towards a girl he just met.
Kami comments: Do I look so much in love with him?
He began to apologize. He said he had no intention to offend her.
Later he offered her things like drinks, food, cigarettes. Kami refused offended.

He commented: Why you're so decent. Such people do not exist.
Kami: I behaved like "do not touch me." Game started between us. He's trying to get me and I'm untouchable. There, all the men walking around in shorts and bare-chested. He instilled in Kami desire. Kami: High. Slim.
After some time, he asked why she does not want to go with him and she did not know how to explain it to him. The only thing that came to mind is that "In Russia it is not accepted."

I met repeatedly with the fact that it normal for them. We expected a little bit as far as possible respect and romance.
They sat for a while and he said: Let's go.
Kami: Where?
B: To me.
Kami: Are you nuts?
Kami says he saw that she was ashamed to accept it because she didn't want him to think she is ...
(so easy) He asked her where she wants to go. Kami did not know. At the end, he suggested something and Kami agreed. They came to the house of his friend. In one room slept his friend. They entered second bedroom.
He closed the door. He began to caress her and Kami asked for protection (condom). He convinces her that he is all right. Regularly tested. Kami pushes him away. He promises that he will be cautious. He says he does not have a condom. Kami already calmed down and says she does not like it there. She said that she felt the greatest desire before, and then she wanted, and when they got there it was over for her.
He went to ask his sleeping friend but he did not have it. It's been 20 minutes. He argues that he is tested in the clinic and he is clean. She can ask his friend if she wants.
Kami says it is incomprehensible that he was talking about it. She treats it as a cultural difference.
At the end, he said that he would go buy a condom. Kami says she will fall asleep when he returns. He says he knows how to wake her up.
He returned after 20 minutes all sweaty from running around the island.

Kami: Okay.
Kami: Here we go. Passes about 7 minutes of sex and Kami say, "I do not want anymore. I want to go home."
He started to protest that he had not finished. He wanted Kami to help him but she refused. She said he can finish himself and she wants to go and sleep in her own bed.
Friend commented that 7 minutes is a very short time. Kami says that she often cums in shorter time.
He wanted go to her place. Kami said she lives with a friend. He: It's no problem. Kami: But I sleep with her in the same bed. He: It's no problem. You do not have to worry, I'm normal, I will sleep on your side.
Kami says to her visitor .: You know, for them it's all the same. Anywhere. It's like whatever.
The boy promises that he will not interfere. Kami does not agree under any circumstances.
Kami says that he made her angry. She gathered her things but did not know where she was and how to get back to the hotel. He explained to her and suggested that she left him her FB info. Kami did that.
She returned home upset and after a while he calls and proposes to meet again at the bar because he wants to practice the game.
Later, they met every day at his place and in other places where they made love.

23:13

Later Kami tells the story of what has happened at the end of their stay. 
He promised that next year will come to Russia.
Kami says that since they met they became for each other completely different people.
Among them was high sensitivity, everything as it should be.
Kami said she understood then why she can not be with D (ex-BF). Because I do not feel with him all this. What I feel to this guy is real, sincere. He practically did nothing for me . It was just pure sex. It comes from the soul, not to gain anything. I was happy when he said that he wants to be with me not just to fuck. I told him it was our last night. I go to Phuket and fly out.
They lay on the beach and watched the stars. He suggested that they go to his place.
Kami: I lie on the beach and look at the stars and I realize that if I will not go now I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Simply we will split up and that's the end.
We went to him. We were fondling and I told him that I want him badly now.
Again, we found that there is no condom. He assured that he will be cautious and he will not finish inside. He also took some pill so she does not have to worry.
Kami considered that as the last night so be it. They loved each other. Later he suggested that she stays with him until morning. Kami did not want to.
The next day, it turned out that he had bought a ticket to Phuket on the same ferry. When Kami boarded the ferry and began to look for him she found out that at the same time there are three ferries leaving and they found themselves on different one and could only wave to each. Kami burst into tears.
They were going to stay together for few hours to say goodbye, and nothing came of it. In Phuket he came to the hotel and offered to stay with them. Eventually he rented a room elsewhere.
They spend the time together. Kami dreamily says that "it was a farewell of a century," It was so nice, expressing fondness, also sexually. Everything I need and what I was missing. He left about 5.00 in the morning and the same day we flew back home.

I planned that after all this when I meet D (ex-BF) I tell him not to do anything for me.
We get back home and he is waiting in a suit & bouquet of flowers. I felt ill. He wanted to kiss me.
In the car he asked: How was it?.

Kami: Do not to ask.

D asks Kristy: How was it? 

Kristy: It was hooooottttt !!!!!

D: In what sense?

Kristy: In every sense.

Kami: Today we sit, eat and I got messages from him. The kind of "I miss you." He sent me his picture. D ex-BF looked and I do not know whether he read it because he pushed the phone away.
The guy says that he can not forget her. She's wrote, that you have to forget because none of this will work out. He writes that he will not find another girl like her. Kami laughs happy.
Friend: He returns to Germany?
Kami: He doesn't. He extended his visa. He works on the ship. He leads tours. He is the dream guy!
Kami: He extended visa. Later he goes to Vietnam. In few months he will be in Germany. He promises come to Russia. We write to each other. I thought it was just me missing him.

Next Kami says about Kris. Kris met a guy. She kissed him, but did not allow him to do more.

Later, when she wanted to meet him, it turned out that he went to another island.

Archived