Kamila & Kristy ~ Pictures February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Are there any resident CC members that are also Watch experts,that can tell me what name brand Watch that Kamila is wearing,,let me see how good you guys really are,if you guess correctly you win an all expenses paid trip to the Caribbean,I heard that Jamaica is really nice this time of year,lot's of Ganja/Marijuana and naked women too(Fuz**%ness don't laugh wink wink)  :lmao: :haha: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :yes: :yes:

Shot12982.png

Shot12980.png

Shot12981.png

• Upvote 1

14:10 Kristy time

Kamila still not home.

Kristy is watching listening to her phone and making notes - studying?

She is also doing some exercises in a big area in the living room that is very badly covered by any camera.

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been Removed)

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

See you later Kristy,,,She is probably off to work or school :hi: :hi: :hi:

Man I just love this hallway entrance,It has the perfect setup of the mirrors and closets,so you can make your final adjustments when leaving or put away your stuff when you get back home,And do you guys notice that they have double doors at the entrance,damn that shit is like Fort Knox,ain't nobody getting in that apartment,I heard Kristy locking it and it sounded like a vault door closing,I think it has like 4 locks,Thank you for making sure that they are safe from perverts RLC,Good Job,I want them to be secure,Oh and if you guys can remember,Kristy bought that hat she has on in Barcelona :clap: :clap: :clap: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Shot12996.png

Shot12995.png

• Upvote 1

As there has been no activity in almost 24 hours now except for Kamila's 5 minute return here are some pics of Kristy during the day before she left yesterday.

Exercising, Dancing, Stretching, Singing to a plant, Giving it a hair cut, Making some calls,Getting Changed

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been Removed)