bathroom cam

It seems that some CC members are not familiar with the bidet shower. Separate bidet seats are rarely used these days, as the combination of a normal toilet seat and the shower beside it for intimate wash is much cheaper and easy to use. That´s what you see in K&K´s apartment, but probably never in use, because it is under camera. It seems that RLC couples never go to wash their genitals before sex, not even before oral sex, so bidet showers are not that important in their apartments.

They'll never use it. So it becomes a showpiece for everyone to speculate on.

They'll never use it. So it becomes a showpiece for everyone to speculate on.

I saw BOTH of them using it a few times ! These girls spend a lot of time in the bathroom and as good friends they can stay there and talk for hours. It's probably not the most comfortable chair however it does the job !

No ! They go to the restroom for that.

One only has to browse youtube videos to realise how many girls have a pee fetish and one would expect that exhibitionist girls who are adventurous enough to be on cam all day would be more likely to have one too but it seems like none of them are into this. Oh well... fml lol

Someone said  a while back that this apartment had the best cam angles in the bathroom  .. I disagree.. I think the apartment that lenka was in had the best camera  angles  as they  had one  in front and back  and the back camera actually had a good view..

But they are good angles in this apartment..just not one of the best.. This bathroom is big so they could have put an extra cam  on the wall behind the tub  where the girls face away from the 2 other cams..That would have been great but of course i will deal with what we get but just a thought.

• 1 month later...