bathroom cam

One can not know yet. Remember when Efim fuck his GF in N&B toilet, and two other guests must pee to the bathtub  :(

I'm sure these girls are going to show the whole world their Potty Duties.  I highly doubt it.  They'll do it someplace private where that part of their life can't be seen. 

I'd say they won't be using it.

A bidet is a female urinal. I hope Kamila will pee on it, well both of them really.

A bidet isn't a female urinal, it's has a water "jet" pointed upwards to wash both male and female asses after taking a dump.

This is a toilet, nothing more. It was open yesterday, and looked 100% like a toilet, no bidet parts.

And nobody installs a bidet without a toilet somewhere close.

Seems like the restroom, which seems to have a camera just so RLC won't get those annying mails, might have been a quick rebuild from shower to roilet,

since there would be any reason for a towel warmer in a toilet, only in a shower room.

For all of you with Pee fetishes, they have many sites around the internet just perfect for you. The girls when home and in the bathroom will not be using the bidet except as we have already seen Kristy due throw a little clump of hair into it. Why not in the trash can well we all know Kristy and have learned to expect the unexpected.

I know there are such sites and am a regular user but for a piss fetishist every new girl, and especially those with whom you have some sort of emotional attachment to, has to be seen in the act of peeing.

I'm always curious about their stream as it varies from girl to girl. The fact that RLC is live and not pre-recorded makes it all the more interesting too.

They have a second toilet, the "restroom". Cam 8..

And no, no pissing in the bidet (or dumping for that matter).. That would be like washing your hands in the urinal..

I get that, but since the lid was up I assumed that one of the girls already used the bidet............did anyone see this ?

I get that, but since the lid was up I assumed that one of the girls already used the bidet............did anyone see this ?

No one has used it. Kristy threw hairs into it after brushing. And it is still not bidet, just normal wall mounted toilet seat.

It seems that some CC members are not familiar with the bidet shower. Separate bidet seats are rarely used these days, as the combination of a normal toilet seat and the shower beside it for intimate wash is much cheaper and easy to use. That´s what you see in K&K´s apartment, but probably never in use, because it is under camera. It seems that RLC couples never go to wash their genitals before sex, not even before oral sex, so bidet showers are not that important in their apartments.