Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

Kamila and Kristy,,,thanks for finally giving your fan club what we pay our monthly fee to RLC to see,,,some cute,sexy and cuddly ,,K&K cuddling time,,so much sensual female flesh,,,and Kristy is touching herself at the same time too.::)::):heart::heart::heart:

girls-cuddling.jpg

• Upvote 4

14 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Kristy is the problem and always has been the problem......took you long enough to figure that out!

I'm gonna warn you ONE time only to stop talking shit about the tenants and Kristy in particular! Since when did your stinky ass turn on the most beautiful and entertaining girl on RLC? And for what possible reason? Not few days ago you claimed here that you were trying to be nice. Then you turn around and start talking shit, you two-timing bitch. Obviously, you're not trying hard enough!

P.S. As I write this, Kristy is all over Kami and is doing everything but grind her crotch into her, so eat your shitty words dumbass!

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Noldus the time keeper is not here,,,,so Kristy left the penthouse about 20 mins ago at 20::08:00,,Moscow time:heart:

I'm not ??? :-)

.. just thought she was going out with the garbage

• Upvote 2

Just now, Noldus said:

I'm not ??? :-)

.. just thought she was going out with the garbage

Even if she is just taking out the garbage or just running to the Grocery Store,,you have to announce the time, just in case someone just logs into RLC,and doesn't see her in the apt:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, euromike69 said:

Even if she is just taking out the garbage or just running to the Grocery Store,,you have to announce the time, just in case someone just logs into RLC,and doesn't see her in the apt:biggrin::biggrin:

20:34: received and understood!   lol

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

20:34: received and understood!   lol

Now that you are clear with your job description I would like to move a motion that you receive a 100% pay rise.

All those in favour raise your right hand. Or your left if the right is busy. :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I have no idea what they are talking about,,but Kristy keeps on touching Kamla's pussy while saying something::)::):heart::heart:

I thought so, and her head seems to be getting closer to her to