Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Was it under covers again?

You didn't miss anything that you haven't seen. Kristy masturbates twice a day the same way and Kam masturbates once every two weeks or so the same way. Undercover.

• Upvote 1

which I assume is normal. I haven't seen anyone in my personal life masturbate. but imagine they do it privately.

what is abnormal is to be apart of project and have no problem with nudity and touching your vagina all day but decide not to show. nonetheless Kamila has great orgasms. Kristy quiet as a mouse.

6 hours ago, ericjeanjean said:

Well I think people usually like those girls together. However if you have to choose one it's hardly surprising that people go with Kristy. Also in general the fact that there is no free cam in the apartment limits the number of votes both girls can receive.

I have an idea as to why Kami is so low in the poll.I think maybe RLC viewers feel that Kami has scammed them.In my opinion,if Kami was not going to show her real life with her b/f at the K&K apartment then she should not have allowed the b/f to spend the night in bed with her at K&K.She should have just spent two or three nights a week at his apartment.The first night the b/f showed up at the K&K apartment the Kami & Kristy mystique was dead.Since the b/f's first appearance was unannounced on Valentine's Day with the big bear,I've often wondered if he didn't do that to purposely sabotage the K&K mystique.Maybe he figured if Kami got booted from RLC then she would be forced to move back into his apartment.