Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

Not sure.Some women can just start having a bad discharge and it could last a long time or years. But i don't no if you saw Elisa start wearing a pad and a tampon about a week before she left but that look like she was having bad discharge. If you saw Lalay and Dayaya when they first came in they was using a prescription cream that had to be applied to the in said of there pussy and they us some thing like a syringe to applied it.That could have been a yeast infection. Look up ( Bad Discharge ) and this will give you a better understanding about women pussy

Guest beaver67
26 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yeast infection?Too many sugar snacks?

maybe to much of coke boy hahahaha

3 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Not sure.Some women can just start having a bad discharge and it could last a long time or years. But i don't no if you saw Elisa start wearing a pad and a tampon about a week before she left but that look like she was having bad discharge. If you saw Lalay and Dayaya when they first came in they was using a prescription cream that had to be applied to the in said of there pussy and they us some thing like a syringe to applied it.That could have been a yeast infection. Look up ( Bad Discharge ) and this will give you a better understanding about women pussy

Read "Dr.Atkin's New Diet Revolution" by Dr.Robert Atkins,MD for connection between diet and infections.

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Or German dude in Thailand who was safe because he said he was tested on a regular schedule for STDs. lol

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Or German dude in Thailand who was safe because he said he was tested on a regular schedule for STDs. lol

could be ????

35 minutes ago, Noldus said:

what timesone is this Mike ? :-)

it's 22:50 in Moscow now

My cock,,,I mean my clock fell in the tub with Kristy and it broke:biggrin:

KRISTY IS KNOCKED OUT SLEEPING @ 23:26:00:heart:sleeping-beauty-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 1