Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Looks like a night of partying followed by a day on the beach has completely wiped out Kami.She is deep asleep with absolutely no movement. lol

I think Kamila is making a special request to you Ridge. Please don't cancel, you really want to miss my kitty and my lovely body on display while I sleep?

7 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

I think Kamila is making a special request to you Ridge. Please don't cancel, you really want to miss my kitty and my lovely body on display while I sleep?

Love Kami,but still cancelling.Apartment is too boring.

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

And now she is like this:heart::heart:

rfzvprmdeh12.jpg

OK Mickey........................I believe you.....................I saw that quick shot of her kitty from the "Archives"  in Barcelona ; it did show a meaty hole, but couldn't get a really clear view of it.......LOL !

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Kami will always be a special woman to me,but just compare the actions that have taken place in all the other apartments as to what has taken place in the K&K apartment.I'm tired of all the phony tease games,so I am still cancelling.