Ilona the sly one

Is it me or does this  girl Ilona also do a bit of backstabbing too.

She seems to think that she is the queen of the apartment and that all should bow down and serve her with food etc

I see her wispering in Danaya's ear so the cameras can't see, but I suspect that she is running down Adele for some reason.

I am beginning to think that she is a bit unpleasant as well as being totally boring.

Is it me or does this  girl Ilona also do a bit of backstabbing too.

She seems to think that she is the queen of the apartment and that all should bow down and serve her with food etc

I see her wispering in Danaya's ear so the cameras can't see, but I suspect that she is running down Adele for some reason.

I am beginning to think that she is a bit unpleasant as well as being totally boring.

I don't know what was said via whispers, but it appears they just had a pretty serious argument. It ended with both upset and crying. Dana ya went downstairs to the balcony and Ilona to the laundry room. No idea what it was about.

I don't know what was said via whispers, but it appears they just had a pretty serious argument. It ended with both upset and crying. Dana ya went downstairs to the balcony and Ilona to the laundry room. No idea what it was about.

Was this today? I know they had an argument last night but they made up after, was there another one today?

Was this today? I know they had an argument last night but they made up after, was there another one today?

Yes, today. It seemed as though Ilona was being bossy and Danaya reached her limit and started to let Ilona know that she wasn't happy with the way Ilona just kept butting in. Finally, after quite a bit of arguing back and forth, Danaya just got up and walked out on Ilona. It looked pretty serious. Danaya was definitely upset with Ilona big time.

Yes, today. It seemed as though Ilona was being bossy and Danaya reached her limit and started to let Ilona know that she wasn't happy with the way just kept butting in. Finally, after quite a bit of arguing back and forth, Danaya just got up and walked out on Ilona. It looked pretty serious. Danaya was definitely upset with Ilona big time.

That's good news as far as I'm concerned. If there are unhappy tenats and it's Ilona's fault then maybe RLC will kick her out. And better yet, maybe it will cause Danaya and Adele's friendship to grow more quickly!

maybe ilona was instructed to tell danaya that she had to go do something (out of the apartment) that she didn't want to do.  these girls all know how ilona is, they are all friends and you can see that.  they know how bossy she is already so i don't believe the argument was about that.