Leora forehead getting bigger?

Can you tell me how many of us are looking at her forehead when there is so much more gorgeous flesh to admire?

She looks just fine to me and I hope she stays that way for a long time to come.

Just beautiful.

Rollex

Solembum:

I just looked at her at the kitchen counter and I agree, she's gaining weight.

Just for the heck of it, I looked at some of my archived pics and vids and I'd say that there is about a 15 pound difference in her appearence from just a year ago.

Not good!!

At that rate she'll be looking like an inflated balloon by next Christmas.

She'd better get moving and get some exercise instead of spending so much time on her tablet or I-pod or whatever it is.

I wonder if she might read this and take heed. My being diabetic lets me be aware of the problems associated with the disease.

Obesity is a killer!!!

Rollex

Solembum:

Just for the heck of it, I looked at some of my archived pics and vids and I'd say that there is about a 15 pound difference in her appearence from just a year ago.

Not good!!

She'd better get moving and get some exercise instead of spending so much time on her tablet or I-pod or whatever it is.

I wonder if she might read this and take heed. My being diabetic lets me be aware of the problems associated with the disease.

Obesity is a killer!!!

Rollex

she does regular exercises at home and goes to ballet lessons, so everything is in order.

Solembum:

Not good!!

Obesity is a killer!!!

Rollex

The same could be said for Maya.  Then again, everyone looks heavier on camera.