Leora forehead getting bigger?

It took me quite along time to realise her other assets too. That bottom attracted me from a long way off. Don't make me analyse why it is superior to all the other great butts on this site - it just obviously is. That 's the thing with Leora, everything about her is just the right size. Even if you look past the obvious assets, and her soft featured face, there are incredibly smooth legs and her easy flexibility. Her body is simply a perfect 10.

I really haven't noticed either... I'm too busy looking at her butt.

Ever considered this might be an age thing. I could eat what the hell I liked until I was 25 and didn't gain a pound, but after ...

The metabolism changes some time in your 20s. Leora does not eat much but it is often junk food and it it is only recently we have seen her do any exercise at all. She very rarely walks the dog and most of the time she does not go out. It can only be her age that really keeps her so supple.

The same could be said for Maya.  Then again, everyone looks heavier on camera.

Guest cobalt75

Solembum:

I just looked at her at the kitchen counter and I agree, she's gaining weight.

Just for the heck of it, I looked at some of my archived pics and vids and I'd say that there is about a 15 pound difference in her appearence from just a year ago.

Not good!!

At that rate she'll be looking like an inflated balloon by next Christmas.

She'd better get moving and get some exercise instead of spending so much time on her tablet or I-pod or whatever it is.

I wonder if she might read this and take heed. My being diabetic lets me be aware of the problems associated with the disease.

Obesity is a killer!!!

Rollex

"and I agree, she's gaining weight". ...lol, girls don't like hearing this, and you want her to read you...lol, what about your nose, ears and bollocks