Quality should have Quality. :)

I think the RLC will review all the cameras and the lighting conditions at the home of Nelly & Bogdan. For cam 2 and cam 4 is good miserable condition, to get this nice couple that sometimes look like they were made of plasticine in weaker light, and so it is a blue stripe around all contours. Nah this pair delivers such a high quality themselves, so why should they have just as high quality back, just like Leora, Dasha and Masha sharp cameras in both dark as bright. Leora would never accept to see themselves as being recorded on a half bad VHS movie. The light of Nelly more dull yellowish glow, than a perfect white light, which is really needed for it to get good video and photo quality. So take now and afford you a really nice equipment of new cameras and real lights that are designed for cameras RLC. as Nelly & Bogdan will shine just as wonderful as Leora and Masha m, m. For RLC you know very well how much we fans will enjoy this absolutely wonderful fine pair. So grab era toolbox and do not forget an additional camera to the little room, if now RLC care about their guests fine of course.

First off, all their cams are bad in just about every apartment and there theme seems to be to make sure the cameras are far enough away that it disturbs the picture quality.  I bet in time the cameras in K&K's apartment will become more grainy as the rest of RLC's have.  They are already far away so they got that part covered lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe, but Nelly and Maya suffer the most. Leora can be the other end of the room and still give great shots. I've just started another thread because the camera/feed seems to have deteriorated further.

First off, all their cams are bad in just about every apartment and there theme seems to be to make sure the cameras are far enough away that it disturbs the picture quality.  I bet in time the cameras in K&K's apartment will become more grainy as the rest of RLC's have.  They are already far away so they got that part covered lol.

Maybe, but Nelly and Maya suffer the most. Leora can be the other end of the room and still give great shots. I've just started another friend because the camera/feed seems to have deteriorated further.

I'm sure you are right, I don't really watch any of those apartments.  I know from the first time I became a member of RLC some years ago, it had looked like they were trying to make improvements and were doing good there for a while, but to me at least in the free cam areas it seems to be deteriorating again.  Hell, it might just be me that's deteriorating and all the cams are crystal clear for all I know.  The pictures that are posted sure don't seem like it though.