who is this new girl guest?

Kiko and our Mystery Guest have gone out together.  I don't know where Nora is or has been today.  For a while, Kiko and Guest were watching TV together.  I noticed that the color and texture of their hair is the same (light brown, fine, not coarse), and while that by itself doesn't mean anything, I just wonder if they are cousins (if not brother and sister).  I know the consensus is they are not siblings, and I think this was based on some translations by our members that could understand their conversation.  But still . . . it's fun to speculate on who she is.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vika (or whatever mystery guest's name is) is back today.  Recently, she's been here on weekends.  There was a nice scene today of Nora in the shower and then standing in front of the mirror at the sink (including putting on her contact lenses).  Nora, wrapped in a red towel, walked into Vika's room and talked to her while Vika seemed to be drawing or doodling on a paper at the desk. Nora leaned over Vika to look at the paper and briefly they seemed to be talking seriously--but then Nora sat back on the edge of the bed next to Vika's desk, and they were laughing.

Even though it's great to watch the Nora sex or nude or sexy scenes anytime, I find Nora and Kiko's apartment life to be much more interesting--and I watch a lot more--when Vika is there.  And occasionally when we get a look at Vika's body, wow!  Not that Nora's is half bad either!