who is this new girl guest?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mhughet

I lived for a year in Germany for working reasons. I really admire the Germans, their commitment and their determination. I understand the German language spoken but I can not write it. In one year, I went many times to the movies. The quality of the dubbing of the film is great. I do not know why some shit judge without knowing certain things, but I have an idea about some of the members on this site. This I keep to myself.

I'm not complaining about just the shitty quality of the dubbing. I'm complaining about dubbing in general. It's a terrible practice no matter how good the voice actors are. You should never change the artistic value of a movie by placing dubs over the original actors' voices. I know the French agree with me. They always watch English films with subtitles. Never with dubs. They're just tacky. I think American intellectuals would agree with me as well. All the foreign films we show (granted their aren't that many but select theaters do show them) always have subtitles. I have never seen a foreign film with English dubs nor would I ever want to.

Guest NullBurner

I lived for a year in Germany for working reasons. I really admire the Germans, their commitment and their determination. I understand the German language spoken but I can not write it. In one year, I went many times to the movies. The quality of the dubbing of the film is great. I do not know why some shit judge without knowing certain things, but I have an idea about some of the members on this site. This I keep to myself.

I'm not complaining about just the shitty quality of the dubbing. I'm complaining about dubbing in general. It's a terrible practice no matter how good the voice actors are. You should never change the artistic value of a movie by placing dubs over the original actors' voices. I know the French agree with me. They always watch English films with subtitles. Never with dubs. They're just tacky. I think American intellectuals would agree with me as well. All the foreign films we show (granted their aren't that many but select theaters do show them) always have subtitles. I have never seen a foreign film with English dubs nor would I ever want to.

Now you talk about complete different things as in the beginning.

If you talk about dubbing in general, I agree. Nothing is better than the original voice of the actors.

If you are in Germany again, please watch one of the old "Grey’s Anatomy" episodes with Katherine Heigl. When you hear the german dubbing I'm pretty sure it will make you laugh. (Her German voice is like Mickey Mouse) ;D

Guest giuseppe r

As for the dubbing of films in general, some dubbing make laugh. In other respects it is not. Many films have made ​​their fortunes thanks to the skill of voice actors. This is my opinion. I have seen many films with the original audio with subtitles, and I have to say that many are crap, especially the original voices of the actors.

Guest stickymess

This girl has a beautiful body and two gorgeous tits  :P :P :P :P :P

Fabulous caps. Well done