who is this new girl guest?

Thanks. Those were great shots! Her body is fantastic! :P  I agree with the comments in this thread speculating that the guest is Nora's sister.  I think the reasons posted by others are persuasive.  She is very comfortable being in just a towel around Nora and Kiko, but neither Nora nor Kiko have sex with her.  This implies she is family.  Some initially thought that the guest was Kiko's sister, but changed their mind after his mother visited.  On the other hand, Nora walks into the bathroom and stands at the sink next to the shower while the guest is still naked in the shower.  This implies to me that the guest is Nora's sister (or at least some very close and longtime friend). Nothing in my post is new--others in this thread have drawn these conclusions, but I agree with them.  Some even looked for physical similarities, but I have not tried to do that.

We all await help from a Spanish viewer who can translate conversation that would reveal for sure the guest's identity.  In the meantime, I find that not only is the guest very sexy and attractive (and Nora can be very sexy, of course), but also having this triangle of three people in the apartment adds greatly to the interest of watching them.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i was watching and she was very comfortable..getting dressed in front of Nora & kiko...if its Nora sister would u let her do the things she was doing around Kiko..like getting dressed with the door open for him to see...We will have to wait for when they get home to see wat happens

yeah i was watching and she was very comfortable..getting dressed in front of Nora & kiko...if its Nora sister would u let her do the things she was doing around Kiko..like getting dressed with the door open for him to see...We will have to wait for when they get home to see wat happens

Good point!  I did not see or know about her getting dressed in front of both of them--except for the recent scene today when she was trying on the new clothes she bought.  But in this case she would go back into her bedroom, strip in "private" (i.e., except for all of us RLC mongers) to her bra and panties, and go back out in the living room with a new outfit already on.