who is this new girl guest?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Regulus

I couldn't care less for what she looks like, I'm just happy to see Nora finally having someone to talk to, and someone who can make her smile. She seems happy. Nora being happy makes me happy

I waited around late last night (my time) for a long time watching to see if Nora's guest would throw off the sheets and get out of bed.  It was almost 8 a.m. their time.  Finally, I had to turn off the computer and go to sleep.  So I never saw what might have been a good scene.  I am really interested in the guest, based on her previous stay at Nora's apartment.  Nice body, and she's willing to show it.

Guest Kidamagasha

Not sure if it has been established yet if she is or isn't

But i would assume she is perhaps Nora's sister..

Their hair look the same, they have some of the same facial appearance.

They even use the same "whining noise".

I waited around late last night (my time) for a long time watching to see if Nora's guest would throw off the sheets and get out of bed.  It was almost 8 a.m. their time.  Finally, I had to turn off the computer and go to sleep.  So I never saw what might have been a good scene.  I am really interested in the guest, based on her previous stay at Nora's apartment.  Nice body, and she's willing to show it.

I saw her get up this morning.  I didn't see tit nor hair.  She dressed knowing where the cams were.

Guest Squirrel

I wish we could settle on a name for her. So far, she's either Sasha or Vika. We know she's got a Sony Vaio and that she's attractive. I think the bicycle is hers. Probably  some sort of family member, or Kiko or Nora or both would be sleeping with her.

Other than that, I don't speak Russian so I'm suck with a deficit of info on her, and I doubt anybody else (except for an "Invite" member) can really explain her situation. If you know something about her, this would be the thread to post it in.

Is it the same girl I just saw take a shower in their bathroom? Whoever she is they're comfortable around eachother. While she was showering Nora came in and used the bathroom. Now they're having dinner, the three of them, and she is just wearing her towel. nothing more.

So could very well be family

I saw her get up this morning.  I didn't see tit nor hair.  She dressed knowing where the cams were.

Thank you.  I am glad to find out what happened and that I didn't miss anything.  During the night, there were a few times when bush and tit were exposed, but that was through the night camera.  I was especially interested in viewing her getting up in the morning because by then the daytime camera--much sharper and in color--had automatically switched back on.

Is it the same girl I just saw take a shower in their bathroom? Whoever she is they're comfortable around eachother. While she was showering Nora came in and used the bathroom. Now they're having dinner, the three of them, and she is just wearing her towel. nothing more.

So could very well be family

I wish she were in my family!  It would be time for some incest.  ;D