who is this new girl guest?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NullBurner
[...]Germans and apparently Russians like shitty actors dubbing the movie instead of just reading the fucking subtitles.[...]

You should not talk about things you knows nothing about.

I never seen such a movie in Germany. Germans learn english at school, Russians don't learn english. That's why they dubbing all there movies but i don't know why they don't use subtitles.

New english movies from the web are always with German subtitles but never with such a stupid dubbing...

Guest NullBurner

Nothing better than an educational reply to enlighten us all Nullburner. Thanks :)

Nothing better than a waste comment. Thanks.

Guest NullBurner

I will add another one. Thanks for what seems as an acid reply. It was a compliment to you for teaching me russian's don't learn english in there education.

What do you see if you read my comments?

I'm pretty sure you see my english isn't that good, but i always do my verry best.

This is what I type above but in german:

Du solltest nicht unbedingt über Dinge reden, von denen Du nichts weißt.

Ich habe in Deutschland noch nie einen Film gesehen, der auf diese Art und Weise mit einem Kommentar hinterlegt war.

Deutsche lernen Englisch in der Schule, Russen nicht.

Das ist vermutlich der Grund warum die Filme mit solchen absurden Kommentaren hinterlegt werden, wobei ich mich schon frage, warum die Filme nicht einfach untertitelt werden.

Neue Filme in englischer Sprache, die man sich z.B. aus dem Netz laden kann, werden stets untertitelt und nicht mit solchen Kommentaren hinterlegt.

Read this and you will see that I don't want enlighten someone, I would never do this, it was just the context that I type this.

I know we all know Russians don't learn English at there education, because I'm not an idiot.

So the question is: what problem do you have with me?

But it doesn't matter I just never reply your topics again because you are not worth it.

Attacking people because of there language problems isn't a good thing.

Guest mhughet

[...]Germans and apparently Russians like shitty actors dubbing the movie instead of just reading the fucking subtitles.[...]

You should not talk about things you knows nothing about.

I never seen such a movie in Germany. Germans learn english at school, Russians don't learn english. That's why they dubbing all there movies but i don't know why they don't use subtitles.

New english movies from the web are always with German subtitles but never with such a stupid dubbing...

Actually you're completely full of shit. I've visited Germany for 3 weeks and every movie in English is always dubbed in theaters as well as all the American TV shows.

Guest NullBurner

Yes but on a different way as the Russian movies.

We have studios in Germany and there job is it to synchronize these movies.

But this is complete different as the russian Movie you talk about because there is only one speaker in the background and it has nothing to do with synchronize a movie, it's more like commenting what's happen.

I'm not "full of shit". Please be kind, there is no need being so aggressive, thank you.

Guest giuseppe r

I lived for a year in Germany for working reasons. I really admire the Germans, their commitment and their determination. I understand the German language spoken but I can not write it. In one year, I went many times to the movies. The quality of the dubbing of the film is great. I do not know why some shit judge without knowing certain things, but I have an idea about some of the members on this site. This I keep to myself.

Guest NullBurner

Thanks for the set of pictures Fabulous.

She really has a great body. Her body reminds me on Leora's body.

She's not completely shaved, I like it :P

Guest giuseppe r

This girl and Leora have two beautiful bodies, and are very similar. A vote for the face of this girl is 6 +. The vote for the face of Leora 8.5  :P :P :P :P :P