Wow WOw Wow

It was pretty cool, I really liked how she 'toyed' with her thick juices before going to the bathroom to clean up! :yeahbaby:

oui, elle nous a montrer un filament de mouille de 10 centimètres!!!!

yes, she showed us a filament 10 centimeters of wet !!!! :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

She is the reason I joined RLC 3 years ago, then she wasn't like that at all, she liked to look at herself naked in the mirror, my o my she has cum along way since the old days, she did not start to exhibit her charms until they got in the new apartment. I just wished she would once get on her knees and lay her head down on the sofa, and stick that incredible ass up in the air and let us see a different view while she lets go to her deepest desires, and shows us what makes her so special..... :hugnkiss: :yes: :yes: :yes:

I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for a fantastic arse. And Thestarider, The view you describe is close to want I want to see but I want her on the rug on all fours bating with her bottom pointing accurately at the camera in perfect light for 10 minutes or so,  glancing back every so often. Actually she came pretty close to that a week ago.

She is the reason I joined RLC 3 years ago, then she wasn't like that at all, she liked to look at herself naked in the mirror, my o my she has cum along way since the old days, she did not start to exhibit her charms until they got in the new apartment. I just wished she would once get on her knees and lay her head down on the sofa, and stick that incredible ass up in the air and let us see a different view while she lets go to her deepest desires, and shows us what makes her so special..... :hugnkiss: :yes: :yes: :yes:

On ‎2016‎-‎02‎-‎10 at 7:52 AM, Thestarider said:

What like this one..

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Seems I made my comments in the wrong place.  Im sorry. Maybe this is the right place. Just stated that yesterdays session was a warm up for what took place with Paul in the bedroom tonight. Seems she turned herself around so Paul could have her from behind. Maybe we were given the chance to see what she had in store for Paul tonight.  I stated last year that one day she would explore her body and we would be in for a treat. Well I also stated one day she would find a dildo/toy and then look out. Maybe that day is sooner then we think. We can only wait and hope. Maybe this wont get removed. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

My Dearest Leora.

This, the month of love is almost over.

The incredible amount of love you have given us is unrivaled

I wish to express my deepest gratitude for the perfection of light.

We love the fact that you have unleashed that incredible passion and desire.

You have now positioned yourself as to always complete satisfaction.

You are our first love, and the love only deepens with in you.

You are a gift that will never be taken for granted.

When the words Leora are spoken, on thinks of the GODDESS

We wish to thank you for sharing with us Lady Leroa.

As this month of love comes to an end, you have stolen are  hearts all over again.

dog_love.jpg

valentine_day_hearts2.jpg