this guest in particular, no matter what is his real relation to Suzan or to Hector, is going to have sex with this lady sooner or later!!

Are you saying that he's going to have sex with Suzan regardless of the fact that he might be related to her?  :no: ::)

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think if he was going to have sex with her he would have done it just now. Susan and him are alone in the apartment and Hector is not around. That would have been the perfect time to bend her over the counter for a quickie. Man I wish she would just walk around the apartment with her tits out. I love looking at her tits. She is also a great fuck. I love hearing her while Hector is banging her. That should frustrate the guests so much that he wants to get her anytime he can.

I think the reality here is that the guest is either a friend or relative of HECTOR. That would explain why Hector brags about his conquests and the Guest plays along, sometimes in front of Suzan. The Guest has had ample opportunity to go after Suzan if he wanted, or if she was interested. Either he respects her relationship with Hector, or is scared to death of him. Either way, I don't think anything is going to happen with the Guest unless Suzan and Hector gets into a tiff and she turns to the guest for comfort.

Archived