• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suzan and Guest are still snuggling even though Hector is home. Guest even got up to let Hector into the apartment and then sat right back down on the couch, snuggling back with Suzan.  Hector looked at them bemused for like half a second and then gave Suzan a kiss.  This is such a weird dynamic lol

52 minutes ago, exploreeq2 said:

that old guy did lora, and max i think was there name.. they cheated, and i believe a old tenant from Maya and Stephan apartment cheated on her bf.. - could be wrong.

Lora never had sex with anyone other than Max. It was Max that had sex with a different girl, while Lora was in the house asleep. Most people speculate that she knew what was going on.

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Lora never had sex with anyone other than Max. It was Max that had sex with a different girl, while Lora was in the house asleep. Most people speculate that she knew what was going on.

was it while she was pregnant

Guys can you just stop to say Suzan cheats on Hector? None of you have seen Suzan and the guest fucking together right? you don't know anything about them. they are not stupid if they should fuck together they would do it outside. But I don't think she will cheat on Hector. you can say it the day you will see them. you said " they shared a secret smile" and maybe it's because they are preparing something for Hector? Maybe it's because they have a joke together? 
If Hector came here and read the comment he could think that Suzan cheats on him even if she doesn't. 
So please stop to say that. When the guest "
suzan and hector are having sex right now and guest is outside " maybe it's because he just doesn't want to hear anybody fucking when he is in the next room.
:)

You seem very emotional about this qwerty!   I'm guessing you haven't seen how these two act together when alone.. I wont disagree completely, I don't think Suzan is stupid enough to cheat when on cam but it sure seems like she likes the extra attention and that it turns her on... Hector and Suzan are very active sexually but I've noticed and I'm sure others have as well that Suzan is more active on the days when the guest and her flirt.  Every week they are getting closer and closer and doing more... I seen Suzan either biting or sucking on the guests chest yesterday, for about 30 seconds which is a long time if you count it out.. I'd say if Hector reads this then hes going to see only the truth, they flirt and its only getting worse, we suspect they may have possibly messed around off cam and if they haven't yet they probably will .  

29 minutes ago, marcus330 said:

You seem very emotional about this qwerty!   I'm guessing you haven't seen how these two act together when alone.. I wont disagree completely, I don't think Suzan is stupid enough to cheat when on cam but it sure seems like she likes the extra attention and that it turns her on... Hector and Suzan are very active sexually but I've noticed and I'm sure others have as well that Suzan is more active on the days when the guest and her flirt.  Every week they are getting closer and closer and doing more... I seen Suzan either biting or sucking on the guests chest yesterday, for about 30 seconds which is a long time if you count it out.. I'd say if Hector reads this then hes going to see only the truth, they flirt and its only getting worse, we suspect they may have possibly messed around off cam and if they haven't yet they probably will .  

Hector needs to grow a set and kick the bastards ass out the door.  The Freeloader has overstayed his welcome.

Archived