• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Point is guys, that this is real life, remember? It may be that Suzan and Guest are getting closer, they may risk something at some point, they may not. I personally think the dynamic between them, even in a "watch tv" mode is much more animated than with her and Hector. Hector's big dick probably reeled her in in the beginning, but his personality and ego detracts from his asset(s). Maybe she's noticing that. On the other hand, Suzan and Guest may have an understanding - that she isn't interested in an affair, but she does like the attention while at home all day, and if I had the chance to "play" a little during the day, who here wouldn't?

I don't think anything will happen. Hector is known to be a bit over the top when he's mad - and I don't think either of them wants to face that. If Guest and Suzan are ever going to have an affair, it'll have to be after she breaks it off with Hector.

The other night Suzan and Guest were messaging each others phones when in bed while hector was in the lounge on the laptop. They then started knocking on the wall to each other.

This was after about 3 or 4 hours of playing around on the couch joking and touching eachother allot. I think its pretty clear to see they are getting WAY to close and she should know better. If he stays and they keep this up she will cheat end of story.

On 3/18/2016 at 0:53 PM, alanohio said:

Point is guys, that this is real life, remember? It may be that Suzan and Guest are getting closer, they may risk something at some point, they may not. I personally think the dynamic between them, even in a "watch tv" mode is much more animated than with her and Hector. Hector's big dick probably reeled her in in the beginning, but his personality and ego detracts from his asset(s). Maybe she's noticing that. On the other hand, Suzan and Guest may have an understanding - that she isn't interested in an affair, but she does like the attention while at home all day, and if I had the chance to "play" a little during the day, who here wouldn't?

I don't think anything will happen. Hector is known to be a bit over the top when he's mad - and I don't think either of them wants to face that. If Guest and Suzan are ever going to have an affair, it'll have to be after she breaks it off with Hector.

not necessarily they may have to go somewhere outside!!

Things seem to have really cooled down with Suzan and guest! I wonder if like someone suggested if Hector comes on CC and reads the posts!?

I'm disappointed lol, I was really enjoying watching this possible affair bloom.. I'm sure I'm not the only one, RLC must have seen a huge increase of viewers in the apartment !!

I don't know what you mean by cooled down, but they were just on the couch and he was using his foot to rub her ass. She looked at him like "are you crazy" then they both went outside. He also had to hide his boner when he got up, so things are still pretty weird here.

15 hours ago, Crid said:

The other night Suzan and Guest were messaging each others phones when in bed while hector was in the lounge on the laptop. They then started knocking on the wall to each other.

This was after about 3 or 4 hours of playing around on the couch joking and touching eachother allot. I think its pretty clear to see they are getting WAY to close and she should know better. If he stays and they keep this up she will cheat end of story.

I saw that too, then Hector went in to look at her phone.  The night before they were texting each other from their rooms after S&H had sex and Hector left the room.

I think she told him because after she went to the cam free zone he went to the living room and jumped on the computer then she went to the room and was talking to Hector then she left to get the guest. He looked like he got called to the office and she was sitting on the floor in the hallway.

Archived