Damn Im in love with this guest, hes so freaking cute.. I want to know if he masturbates cause i´ve seen him with a boner but I´ve never seen him masturbating :/.. does anyone know if he masturbates in his bedroom? cause i havent seen him :(

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn Im in love with this guest, hes so freaking cute.. I want to know if he masturbates cause i´ve seen him with a boner but I´ve never seen him masturbating :/.. does anyone know if he masturbates in his bedroom? cause i havent seen him :(

Grey Worm has no need to masturbate

On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎04 at 9:30 PM, harleynut said:

He does in the tub, fills the tub with water and bubbles and then when he wanks the bubbles keep moving away. At one point he didn't care,  finished himself off.

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

When was this? Damn i would love a video of this :O

On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎04 at 9:30 PM, harleynut said:

He does in the tub, fills the tub with water and bubbles and then when he wanks the bubbles keep moving away. At one point he didn't care,  finished himself off.

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

omg this pic is so freaking hot.. please check your messages , i just sent u a private message there!! 

On 6/3/2016 at 11:19 AM, Goodboy1 said:

omg this pic is so freaking hot.. please check your messages , i just sent u a private message there!! 

he was in the shower 10 minutes ago. Maybe someone took a pic for you lol

Hector's jealous, and his friend is scared of him.

Suzan is flirting with the friend and moves away when Hector comes in to the room.

I think she wants him, if she hasn't already fucked him. Hector and her have had some big arguments because of his suspicions already.

The guest and Suzan would make a better couple, they are so cute together, and Hector just seems evil. IMO.

Suzan and Guest have had ample opportunities to fuck if they wanted to. They are alone for hours on end when Hector is working - nice wish, but I doubt it's ever going to happen.

PS: I agree that they would make a better couple than Suz and Hector.

Archived