It's RITA now !!!

And that is why the poor girls have to make them private, it is not enough that they share so much pf their lives with us, these people have to peruse them in their private lives too.  The girls are amazing to be able to deal with all the crap people say about them, and then then have these idiots stalk them in their private lives as well....... :wtf: is the matter with you idiots :doh: :headache: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

Some people do not know any limit.  :-\ ... We should have much more respect for the residents in general.

But, I also think that you overrated how much the girls are dedicated to the project. ... Actually, they share just a very small part of their private lives with us. ... For a brief moment I had hoped that it will be a real apartment (including all the thinks that are included in the couple apartments, too). Now i think, the only difference to the restarted girls apartment will be that some frinds will visit from time to time. ... The real life of the girls will take place outside of the apartment.  :( ... The best example are Kamila and her BF, because we will most likely never see them for real. ... It is like with Sara. ... Some teasing in the apartment and the real life outside. ... There are nice people, so it can still be fun to watch. But we should also be fair and avoid expressions like "they share so much pf their lives with us", because in comparision to othere apartments they simply do not. ... This do not make them bad people. ... It simply means that i hope for a pattern similar to the other girls apartment, were the nude only girls are limited to 1-3 month. ... I still hope i am wrong and they will participate like Nora. But I suspect, that the probability of this is very low.  :-\

It appears maybe we are being impatient....they have only been back a couple weeks, we have seen Kami's BF several times, they have had another couple over to play games. and eat dinner. We were a part of the big bear delivery for Valentines day. I guess they could take handheld cameras with them when leave the apartment. We have been a part of their rekindling of a deep compassionate friendship. Rita has come to visit, they share stories and tell lies just like we do when our friends come to visit. Does not most of our lives take place outside of our homes?  We are a part of their everyday life. What exactly more private or personal do you wish to see Mr.Box ? Kiko was a part of the project if I not mistaken, but I don't think the BF is even happy about Kami rejoining the project to be honest. We have seen a variety of emotions from both Kami and Kristy.....Expectation are very high as is the popularity of Kami and Kristy.

It appears maybe we are being impatient....they have only been back a couple weeks, we have seen Kami's BF several times, they have had another couple over to play games. and eat dinner. We were a part of the big bear delivery for Valentines day. I guess they could take handheld cameras with them when leave the apartment. We have been a part of their rekindling of a deep compassionate friendship. Rita has come to visit, they share stories and tell lies just like we do when our friends come to visit. Does not most of our lives take place outside of our homes?  We are a part of their everyday life. ...

The event with the bear is a very good example. ... Nice to watch but a downright irritating short visit. I do not think that we will see anything real of there relationship.  :-\

... What exactly more private or personal do you wish to see Mr.Box ? ...

Many events are included in the other apartments that i would also like to see here. Maybe you could ask yourself the following questions:

... Were do you think they would have an argument?

... Were do you think they would have sex?

All this and more will most likely never be seen in this apartment and is clearly present in the other real apartments. ... Yes, in the other apartments both sides of the relationships are contracted. But the fact remains that i think that a shared residence (one or both apartments) in an relationship is so typical that it should be a part of the project and is not negligible. ...  Here perhaps lies the great difference to the other girls apartment. Due to there location and there vacation (or work?) trip status,  it was always to expected not to see an relationship there. But in this apartment we see people at "home" with there relationships probably very close (at least close enough for a visit). ... If they do not speed time together in the apartment it will be no real life at all.

... Kiko was a part of the project if I not mistaken, but I don't think the BF is even happy about Kami rejoining the project to be honest. We have seen a variety of emotions from both Kami and Kristy.....Expectation are very high as is the popularity of Kami and Kristy.

I do not expect anything more between the girls. I never did. ... But, Nora had open sex regularly (with Kiko or by herself) and all the other apartments (except the teasing only ones) also show this kind of event. Maybe, because sex is a part of the normal life of people. ... But the lack of sex will always br something you can use to differ the real from the teasing ones. 

My opinion as it is....There is no comparison between the the resort vacation apartment in Barcelona, and the one we are discussing in Moscow....If it were any other two girls other than Kami and Kriaty would you feel the same way you do now? I was married for 24 years when I lost my wife... We had arguments yes but weekly, no..We had sex like bunny's the first couple years, then less and less as time went on, kinda like Stephan and Maya. Dasha and Demid, Leora and Pual, and all the married coupes who have been together for long time, including the lesbian couples.  This is two girls in their twenties sharing an apartment and letting us into their lives. We may yet have the chance to see exactly what you wish to see, all I'm saying the expectations are very high just because it's Kami and Kristy. They are under a microscope of flies on the wall. Lets revisit this topic in a few months and see if we still feel the same way we feel now Ok Mr.Box

My opinion as it is....There is no comparison between the the resort vacation apartment in Barcelona, and the one we are discussing in Moscow....If it were any other two girls other than Kami and Kriaty would you feel the same way you do now? I was married for 24 years when I lost my wife... We had arguments yes but weekly, no..We had sex like bunny's the first couple years, then less and less as time went on, kinda like Stephan and Maya. Dasha and Demid, Leora and Pual, and all the married coupes who have been together for long time, including the lesbian couples.  This is two girls in their twenties sharing an apartment and letting us into their lives. We may yet have the chance to see exactly what you wish to see, all I'm saying the expectations are very high just because it's Kami and Kristy. They are under a microscope of flies on the wall. Lets revisit this topic in a few months and see if we still feel the same way we feel now Ok Mr.Box

If they still have this lags, i will not be here in a few month. :(

MrBox,

1. This thread is called "omg, they are masturbating" on the off chance that they do it, not "omg, let's complain about the lack thereof"

2. Niether this project, nor this apartment is solely about sex and masturbation. It's about watching lives and enjoying the beauty! There's plenty of residents who have sex and masturbate. Unless you're not a paying member, I don't know why you're complaining about it!

Should i be sorry for participate in a discussion (started by kenny1940 and answered by StnCld316 (who happen to be a moderator!)? ...  I do not think so.  :-\ ... Do you really try to keep up the thread discipline or do you just not like my thoughts? ??? You can think differently but you should also consider that you are not entitled to specify the acceptable opinion here. ... I repect the girls and do not bad mouth about them. There is no reason to recommend me not to post my thoughts.

In my opinion RLC is about the real life of people and sex is a part of that. I find it unfortunate that this important part of there life which normally take pace in the apartments of people will be most likely not included here. .... Would you also argue like this when the girls would not show any nudity?  ??? Ultimately, we might have only a different level of expectations to a page like RLC. ... But please keep in mind that you do not specify what RLC is or should be (if you are not with the company behind RLC). I also do not and therefore, i can only post my thoughts and wishes. As long as i am a paying member, i will continue to do so. Whether I find something nice or unfortunate.

BTW, If you had limited your reply to your first statment i would have accept this. But your post is more or less also just a participation in the discussion with a very a didactic undertone. You are basically overstep the limit which you pretend to defend.

Did you read my reply?

Then I guess it's time for us to part ways.

Maybe, but not because of the residents. ... I really wish you would accept the opions of other people (as long as there are respectful), even if you not share them. ... But it seams that you are happy about the lags that i have.  :-\ ... That's not very nice.  :(

Whenever people post things such as the above I don´t think of voyeur, it makes me think "stalker".. I know Kitek can get this information by just listening since he/she (dunno which) is russian speaking but for people to look up VK, Facebook, Instagram etc is bordering on stalking in my eyes..

I disagree; I think it's just another way to tell if people are speaking the truth !  There is no malice in following the girls via their accounts, as long as you do not comment or contact them ! ( in my opinion). Their accounts are now open for all to read and I don't think the girls would post anything they want to keep private ! They want people to know about their lives.......that's why it's called Social Media !

Whenever people post things such as the above I don´t think of voyeur, it makes me think "stalker".. I know Kitek can get this information by just listening since he/she (dunno which) is russian speaking but for people to look up VK, Facebook, Instagram etc is bordering on stalking in my eyes..

May I ask how exactly "we" know that he is russian speaking? And it's a "he" because he's previously known as lucas69.

I disagree; I think it's just another way to tell if people are speaking the truth !  There is no malice in following the girls via their accounts, as long as you do not comment or contact them ! ( in my opinion).

Just have a look to Wiki. The difference between the attention in RLC in opposite to the attention to their accounts (VK and so on) is that for RLC we can assume that they agree to be watched. ... Searching the internet to find pages with private information of them seams to be stalking. ... Even if there is a very big gray zone in the definition.

... Stalking is unwanted or obsessive attention by an individual or group toward another person. Stalking behaviors are related to harassment and intimidation and may include following the victim in person or monitoring them. The word stalking is used, with some differing meanings, in psychiatry and psychology and also in some legal jurisdictions as a term for a criminal offense. ... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalking

I like to see this in this way: ... If you do not know if they agree to be watched there by unknown and if they try to keep thinks seperate (e.g. by using different names), it is better to assume that this connection is not desired and simply not to visit the sites. ... That should be no issue as long as you are not obsessive.

• Upvote 1

For the record, I agree with the stalking view of tracking these people on social media. I suggested this a while back. Also on the topic of people living their lives and sex being part of that as someone suggested, I agree but it is not 80% of people's lives in the real world.

• Upvote 1