It's RITA now !!!

They both left the appartment, but what seems to be Rita's rolling suitcase is still in the hall, so she might come back later.

And also her hand bag is still in the hall, she took only her wallet. I think they went to buy some food, wine, etc. Rita loves sweet pastries.

I have a feeling that Rita will spend few days there (and take baths :P ), because she have her suitcase with her  :D

Is it really Rita ???  :yeahbaby: Boy, RLC must have a hook on all these girls..............they keep coming back !  If RLC doesn't get

a subscription increase now.........they never will !! All 3 of the best girls together !

It's only Temporary. Her name was not added to the apartment listing.

One of Rita's paintings bought some foreigner but she had lots of problems with sending it abroad as the painting was big in size and it needed legal papers that it doesn't represent historic value.

She was explaining in details all the problems with the shipment.

After she came back from Barcelona she had to drink one bottle of wine everyday for some time. Kamila said when she was there with Kristy they were drinking wine everyday.

Rita wants to study Spanish, she already got admission papers.

She is in Moscow to get her legal papers and visa.  Kamila asked her if she wants to live there and she said yes.

For last 3 weeks she was working in London but she had to return back home because she couldn't get her working visa for longer stay. She worked as manager assistant in cosmetics company. They paid her for English course but she only went for a week of studies. She met some guy who cares a lot about her and helps her with everything.

Rita was telling about Milana.

She returned to Spain in September and she studied there.

She met Italian guy, she spend one weekend in Paris with him, second in Switzerland, third in Prague then he proposed to her. Milana told him that they need to live together before she says YES, so she moved in to his place. They went on New Years day to meet her parents in Moscow and she is getting all her legal papers to get married next month.

Rita: Can you believe it? I'm so excited as if it was me getting married.

One of Rita's paintings bought some foreigner but she had lots of problems with sending it abroad as the painting was big in size and it needed legal papers that it doesn't represent historic value.

She was explaining in details all the problems with the shipment.

After she came back from Barcelona she had to drink one bottle of wine everyday for some time. Kamila said when she was there with Kristy they were drinking wine everyday.

Rita wants to study Spanish, she already got admission papers.

She is in Moscow to get her legal papers and visa.  Kamila asked her if she wants to live there and she said yes.

For last 3 weeks she was working in London but she had to return back home because she couldn't get her working visa for longer stay. She worked as manager assistant in cosmetics company. They paid her for English course but she only went for a week of studies. She met some guy who cares a lot about her and helps her with everything.

Rita was telling about Milana.

She returned to Spain in September and she studied there.

She met Italian guy, she spend one weekend in Paris with him, second in Switzerland, third in Prague then he proposed to her. Milana told him that they need to live together before she says YES, so she moved in to his place. They went on New Years day to meet her parents in Moscow and she is getting all her legal papers to get married next month.

Rita: Can you believe it? I'm so excited as if it was me getting married.

Lies, lies and more lies, Rita has not been in London in the last 3 weeks, Guys complain about how much the girls are on their phones, but do you know what's good is you can track what cities they are in by their photos and Rita especially tags her location, She been in her home town (not Moscow) for the last 3 weeks and before that she was in Dublin.  :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

Whenever people post things such as the above I don´t think of voyeur, it makes me think "stalker".. I know Kitek can get this information by just listening since he/she (dunno which) is russian speaking but for people to look up VK, Facebook, Instagram etc is bordering on stalking in my eyes..

And that is why the poor girls have to make them private, it is not enough that they share so much pf their lives with us, these people have to peruse them in their private lives too.  The girls are amazing to be able to deal with all the crap people say about them, and then then have these idiots stalk them in their private lives as well....... :wtf: is the matter with you idiots :doh: :headache: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: