It's RITA now !!!

Of course you misunderstood me. Noldus sent that pm specifically to you. This is you isn't it?His response on the same day came fromThis info only shows up in pm right?

So what are we all supposed to think?

Can't you read what I just posted or you need special translator?

For a second time:

He posted question in one of the topics

http://camcaps.net/index.php?topic=8231.msg226405#msg226405

They did not argue now today. But think something happened in the night, as they discuss past with the other girl on Skype. I have recordings of the conversation, but perhaps our Russian-speaking friends have heard it too?

then he send me PM asking about the same thing?

Some French guy responded to him by PM and how is that related to me?  :screwy:

Honestly I don't care what you and Noldus think because you have no proof of what you accusing me.

If you're bored go play Sherlock somewhere else.

Can't you read what I just posted or you need special translator?

For a second time:

He posted question in one of the topics

http://camcaps.net/index.php?topic=8231.msg226405#msg226405then he send me PM asking about the same thing?

Some French guy responded to him by PM and how is that related to me?  :screwy:

Honestly I don't care what you and Noldus think because you have no proof of what you accusing me.

If you're bored go play Sherlock somewhere else.

OK, no it was not clear from your previous post, now I understand that it was misinformation on Noldus's part. This is on him now. I take that back. Forget everything about pm's.

Now, I HAVE NOT ACCUSED YOU OF ANYTHING YET. I'M SIMPLY TRYING TO GET AN UNDERSTANDING OF THE SITUATION. NOTICE THAT I HAVE NOT CALLED YOU ANY NAMES AND AM TALKING TO YOU NICELY. BUT YOU KEEP THAT TONE OF VOICE WITH ME AND YOU'RE GONNA GET A TASTE OF A SPECIAL POISON BLEND.

Now that I have your undivided attention, as a blood born Russian I care a lot about anything to do with translations of the girls' conversations and possibility of undermining their true intentions and putting them in the wrong perspective. So once again, please answer the two questions I posted at the bottom of my last post.  Thank you

I was not going to interfere in yours discussion.

I sent the PM to Kitek 9th February at 18:00 and got immediate response from lucas60 on what I asked, (note that this is 10 days before I embark on the forum, which you refer. This was another event). That is why I directed the request to any of the moderators if they knew about this.

I do not want to quarrel with anyone here. I am here to look at apartments and share experiences. I greatly appreciate translations. (And hope they can be relied on).

Stand on Kitek.

• 4 weeks later...

You guys are  getting carried away here! C'mon, why don't we trust Kitek? Yury has sometimes translated and mostly agreed with Kitek.

Foamy has told me that Kitek has been here forever! He is a trusted guy! Snaky, I don't get it, what is the problem with Kitek?

I don't want to get into the middle of this that I don't know about, but maybe snaky you are just overanalyzing it.

I give good faith to all unless they prove me wrong. I don't see anything really wrong on any side, either Snaky, Noldus or Kitek.

I don't impute motives to people. I am not in their heads. Snaky, you are usually one of the most logical people I know here. Occam's Razor!!! Simplest answer is the most logical!

This is obviously just a misunderstanding.

And if you were being accused like Kitek  was wouldn't you have a tone?

So, let's ease off here, all sides!

Defencive, I agree with you 100%!. It is quasi stalking to follow people on their social media sites for the sole purpose of getting some info about their personal lives. C'mon people who do it, you know you do it for salacious reasons. No innocent goals.

And time, I agree with you most real people do not have sex that often or in such a way as to be interesting to voyeurs like us. 80% might be low. It could be higher!

Let's face it, while this may be more real than VV was, it is no way real. There are some show here too.

Mind you, I don't mind the shows, but I keep my eyes open about it!