best masturbation ever in RLC

YES!

Although maybe the 12/2/16 was more aesthetically pleasing.

Do you guys also think leora's last action in her bedroom was the finest show ever ?

She allways try to give us a better view.

Leora if you read this - we  just love you and your freaking hot teasing's :yeahbaby:

I hope it wasnt the last one :P

Leora:

My request is simple....

When your beautiful derriere is in our face, can you spread those lovely legs a little more so we can enjoy the total YOU?

I hope you read this and wink (I mean really wink!!) my way.

Rollex

Do you guys also think leora's last action in her bedroom was the finest show ever ?

She allways try to give us a better view.

Leora if you read this - we  just love you and your freaking hot teasing's :yeahbaby:

I hope it wasnt the last one :P

I agree, that was her best so far, and good view for us always guaranteed. Her fingers seem to be quite dry - next time she could look inside their fridge. I am sure she has some vegetable oil there, which would suit her purpose very well. And then she should try to find something else to put inside her than just her middlefinger, with imagination there are many things in the household that fit in there!

Its the only time in her life she will ever cum as long as she stays with Paul. Leora now lives in an augmented reality. She poses for the camera to masturbate. Its not natural, free flowing. She knows she has an audience. The cameras is her apartment have become her lover, the only lover that satisfies her. It was fun in the beginning but now its just a sad affair at the apartment.

I and other people have seen Nelly and Bogdan viewing CamCaps. Not a site that looks like it might be from a distance but indisputably the genuine article. Masha and Dasha are good friends with Nelly so it is very likely that they either visit the website or have been told what is on it - in fact given that Masha and Sasha always used to go to the laptop immediately after fucking, look intently and point, it is lilkely that they went on CC or one with similar content and given the Nelly connection it was probably this. There are indications that other RLC participants have visited or are aware of the site.

I agree! But, In my humble opinion, I do NOT believe anyone from RLC would read any content on CC. Why? I think the people in RLC would notify RLC to remove ALL of the Videos and Pictures. ( I would) I visited so many sites with similar attributes and found that RLC had ALL content removed. (except YouTube which is not much) After so many searches, I came across CC, by far the BEST. ( I was a paid member and canceled to get my videos removed - Google notify me about my Delicious videos of Alma, Leora, and wanted them removed or goodbye to my blogs. Maybe there was a better way of handling it. I could NOT afford to take that chance, so I canceled.