• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Happy Chap,.. This is my evaluation of what took place.

When they left there were some angry things said, some real agitation on the part of Vika.

But at some point later on Kiko managed to pull Nora into his corner.

I noticed the after the discord, make-up kiss that Nora gave Vika before heading into the bedroom with Kiko.

Kiko now knows he has to show a little affection towards Nora, now that she's 'on his side' so to speak.

Nora checked to see if she was still bleeding too much for sex, and to Kiko's relief, she decided she was.

Vika meanwhile is in a blind spot in the living room, either sulking, crying, or playing with herself.

If its the part about her making that humping gesture,.. It was when She and Nora were talking about guys and sex a few weeks back.

If she didn't like guys, there would not have been this contempt and discord between Kiko and herself just now.

The rest is just on observation, and educated guess work.

If its the part about her making that humping gesture,.. It was when She and Nora were talking about guys and sex a few weeks back.

If she didn't like guys, there would not have been this contempt and discord between Kiko and herself just now.

The rest is just on observation, and educated guess work.

Lol

Guest noraluver

i saw her shut the lights off and going to the small bedroom closing the door after her... now its up to those of you who can see what's inside :)