• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

sorry it's Google Traduction  I will ask more it's every it's too galley

Use your own language mate - no reason you should feel pressured into using English.

Actually the new rules say you should post in English so others can understand you.

Poor guy.

Rules are rules, however:

1) There are other different versions of Camcaps.net in different languages.

2) Some users speak multiple languages, others have studied other languages, and some of us get a good laugh out of goofy google translations.

3) Don't disregard the Germans. They have excellent discussions. We all really appreciate the Spanish and Russian contributors.

4) What we need here is more members willing to translate. Perhaps they should get a more honoured status.

Guest Squirrel

Anybody got eyes on these two? They were getting pretty close in the living room a few minutes ago and now they're gone.

Yes, they were dancing a slow dance together. Romantically, sensually. Even DOG joined in. Maybe I'll post it in the pictures section. I actually like this couple, and hope they do well.  DOG now seems to be an agent of Kiko, while I once thought DOG worked for NL. In fact, Captain Kiko & DOG remind me of Harlan Ellison's "Boy & His Dog." (Some of us know how that story ended! Uggh!)

Anybody got eyes on these two? They were getting pretty close in the living room a few minutes ago and now they're gone.

Yes, they were dancing a slow dance together. Romantically, sensually. Even DOG joined in. Maybe I'll post it in the pictures section. I actually like this couple, and hope they do well.  DOG now seems to be an agent of Kiko, while I once thought DOG worked for NL. In fact, Captain Kiko & DOG remind me of Harlan Ellison's "Boy & His Dog." (Some of us know how that story ended! Uggh!)

I remember "A Boy and his Dog". Great movie but I don't recall how it ended.

Guest Squirrel

Warning: Spoiler Alert---- Let's just say that at the end of "A Boy & His Dog," the dog was no longer hungry.