• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

I , too, would like to know exactly what this Sasha/Vika/N&K relationship is all about.

I'd also like to know if DOG has a user on CamCaps so we can get some useful information...(Does google translate handle dogspeak?)

Well Im not really sure Shadow, but as my own personal observation dictates, they were up to something. Thats pure speculation of course, however, before he left they were both awful comfortable in the LR together. And then when the movie was over, you seen her stand up and go to the window and heard her talking to someone outside. After that, she left herself and they were gone for a little over an hour. When they did finally come back in, she went straight for the bathroom. When she left the bathroom, Kiko was in the kitchen. She went in there, kissed him goodnight and then grabbed her cell and straight to bed. Then HE goes into the bathroom and is in there for a bit. Wonder if they had to "clean up". As I said, PURE SPECULATION, but the facts do seem strange, and with Nora in there sleeping, just makes it all the stranger. I think something is going on with them two. I wish I could see into HER bedroom and see what she did after she went in there. Also see what is taking him so long in the bathroom. Im guessing hes taking a shower to wash "Sasha" off of his junk so Nora dont smell or taste it. :)

Well just to state the facts. She consulted her phone and just removed her pants and went directly to bed ... As for Kiko he must be constipated ...  :P :P :P Not much going on in the reflection from the shower door ... But still the situation is only pure speculation ... Somebody should interrogate the dog ...  :P :P :P

Guest NL Forever

Anybody got eyes on these two? They were getting pretty close in the living room a few minutes ago and now they're gone.

Yes, they were dancing a slow dance together. Romantically, sensually. Even DOG joined in. Maybe I'll post it in the pictures section. I actually like this couple, and hope they do well.  DOG now seems to be an agent of Kiko, while I once thought DOG worked for NL. In fact, Captain Kiko & DOG remind me of Harlan Ellison's "Boy & His Dog." (Some of us know how that story ended! Uggh!)

I am afraid to say that DOG has, indeed, defected to Captain Kiko's side....no further useful information can be gleaned from DOG...unless we kidnap it and strenuously interrogate it....

....there is a connection between Vika and Kiko but sadly I am not able to reveal......or the Russian Ninja Fish will get me!