Leora sleeps on the sofa

is simple , Leora does not like too well the dark, let's say she's afraid of the dark, beyond all she has insomnia , who accompanies her from the other apartment , knows she only slept with the light from the hall accesses for this reason , paul already prefers to sleep in the dark, most of the time she sleeps in the room she turns on the light . she wakes up several times at dawn and the television , of the impression that she's not alone in the house .

She's afraid of the Boogeyman. FlashingCorridor.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Oh you guys!!! Leora sleeps on the sofa because she wants you to look at her cute butt. Now I don't have any lesbian tendencies but I have noticed she does have a nicely shaped booty.  It amazes me that Paul doesn't get on the sofa and dry hump her while she's sleeping. I would if I could and so would all of you. Dry humping is fun. I got dry humped by some one into furry role playing (Foamy you know what I mean about that)  Some people are into that and I admit I kind of liked wearing that furry tail up my bum.  ( Bum is for all you lovely English gentleman) Buy your wife or girl a furry tail of your personal preference and present it to her.(She will like tiger tail, I do,) I had a monkey tail but this weirdo guy kept doing those Tarzan yells and calling me "Cheetah" WTF ??.... I think Leora needs one of those furry tails as it might attract Paul in to performing some wild animal lust upon Leora's booty. I have not found a squirrel tail yet, When I do Foamy T.  you will be notified.    I can just imagine the agonizing torture Foamy would go through if he ever saw a furry tail on Leora.  It took me awhile but now I know where the expression" to get a piece of tail' came from.  Leora Leora Leora I guess you all might as well know I love her..............says Chloe's Clone

tumblr_ny1lclFPxD1r9s5p2o3_250.gif

• Upvote 6

Tail on or tail off, Paul has some issues. Even apart from being jealous. Leora doesn't like to share the bed with him. Actually she's looking for the time to not be with him. She loves him of course and missing him when he's miltary engaged, but when close and not really around, she's the happiest. Paul is stucked somehow, she's growing. Trying to evolve (school, ballet lessons, reading, painting, even trying to learn to play chess, hehe + even sexually - new technics, poses, etc...) and she's doing just fine. Paul is less and less a match for her. I guess she doesn't realize yet that she's trapped...in a loop. That's a complication for her and that's why she looks...well, complicated sometimes. But - that's the case with...all of MY girls. :-)

Just as an aside.......

Has anyone other than me noticed the resemblance of Paul to Mr Putin?

Maybe it's just my imagination running overtime.

Paul does have a lot more hair than the president, doesn't he?

Rollex

On 2/21/2016 at 1:56 PM, blue is the colour said:

Any one have any input to why Leora seems to sleep on the sofa rather than with Paul in the bed!

I think Paul has some sexuality issues or Leora is too much woman for him. She masturbates way too much for her to be satisfied by him and she gets frustrated. That is my opinion why she sleeps on the couch.

Maybe he snores!!

Or maybe that room is on the Northern end of the house and it's too cold.

The living room looks like it has an eastern facing window, judging by the sunlight in the morning.

That might be a little warmer when the sun comes up, but who knows, Leora does a lot of crazy things that us level headed, non-Russian men can't understand.

Rollex

• Upvote 1