Videos

FN

Guest Rockkid

I don't know if Gia was so distracted with losing her dog and then finding it or if she was so happy to recover her dog that she decided to give us this show, but I am happy to present:

Gia's Full Nude Shower

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Jojo you are my hero, I hope it is just the beginning and that we will see more videos like this.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

la salope, elle enferme ses chiens / The bitch, her locks her dogs

si on n'aime pas les animaux, on n'en prend pas / If we do not like animals, we do not take it

I agree with you.

This is the one quality of Gia that I could never tolerate.  The way she treats her dogs.

This video is for you jojo, bah this woman is muinto masked, enjoy!

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Thanks, ace.

Gia certainly hasn't abandoned her tricks to avoid exposure...though this time she gave us a glimpse of what, exactly, she does behind that screen.  That must not have interested you much because you cut that part.

Thanks, ace.

Gia certainly hasn't abandoned her tricks to avoid exposure...though this time she gave us a glimpse of what, exactly, she does behind that screen.  That must not have interested you much because you cut that part.

Jojo, I cut that part because it came with a bath robe, and put on her panties quickly!

Thanks, ace.

Jojo, I cut that part because it came with a bath robe, and put on her panties quickly!

Sure...and I don't blame you.

But what's interesting to me is that she takes as much care not to show anything when BEHIND the screen as she does when NOT BEHIND the screen.  I think, perhaps, this woman's aversion to showing her body goes beyond the existence of the cameras.

Guest Pulp2010

I have recorded. It was long and laborious !!

Ian... you need more imagination !

And the worst is that he could'nt came. Gia gave him a blowjob during at least 20 min and i'm not sure she managed...

By the way, i have used Hypercam to record but it is not very good.

Do you have a better software ? Free and easy to install. thanks.