Videos

FN

They actually appear to be showing a little more of Gia than what is normal for these two.

Unfortunately, my feed is terrible in this room.  Very grainy images and a lot of jerkiness.  Not even worth recording.

I hope someone else can supply us with a good video.

Those cams aren't good quality, they need some kind of light for good image quality, so it's not only you that has terrible feed.

Those cams should be replaced, people should complain that they're paying for horrible quality.

So please record it anyway.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They actually appear to be showing a little more of Gia than what is normal for these two.

Unfortunately, my feed is terrible in this room.  Very grainy images and a lot of jerkiness.  Not even worth recording.

Those cams aren't good quality, they need some kind of light for good image quality, so it's not only you that has terrible feed.

Those cams should be replaced, people should complain that they're paying for horrible quality.

I think the main problem is that damned screen blocks the IR light source.

I think the main problem is that damned screen blocks the IR light source.

Are you recording it?

since we don't see much from them it's better than nothing. ::)

Guest hotcouple1

Yeah, what I saw was him cumming on her back, then rubbing it in. To bad those cameras suck ass. She's probably tied with Nora for best looking since Olga started fucking that other dude and left Ser'gay'.

How often does Gia take a bath and when does she usually do this? I have only ever seen one video which was labeled as GiaLingerieAndBath. And to whomever has knowledge of this, could you please record from the start of her entering the bathroom, turning on the lights and well, the rest is self explanatory. Does she ever masturbate with the tub faucet?  ;)