Videos

FN

I've been having an extreme amount of trouble this evening with Mediafire.  My uploads keep failing.  Now, my video of Gia and Ian from tonight is over 57 minutes long and almost 800MB...much too large to upload as one file.  So, I split it into 6 = 10 minute pieces.  With all the trouble I've been having I decided to only upload piece number 4.  In my opinion, this one has the most "meat" to it...so to speak.  It will certainly show you the change in attitude that Gia seems to have undergone...as well as the CRAPPY camera feed in that bedroom.

Here is the link:  (The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

And Gia, my dear, if you are reading this please consider moving that screen in your bedroom...put it in some unused corner of your spare bedroom.  You don't need it any longer.

please upload the remaining of it 5 & 6  :-\

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been having an extreme amount of trouble this evening with Mediafire.  My uploads keep failing.  Now, my video of Gia and Ian from tonight is over 57 minutes long and almost 800MB...much too large to upload as one file.  So, I split it into 6 = 10 minute pieces.  With all the trouble I've been having I decided to only upload piece number 4.  In my opinion, this one has the most "meat" to it...so to speak.  It will certainly show you the change in attitude that Gia seems to have undergone...as well as the CRAPPY camera feed in that bedroom.

Here is the link:  (The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

And Gia, my dear, if you are reading this please consider moving that screen in your bedroom...put it in some unused corner of your spare bedroom.  You don't need it any longer.

Not right now.

With all the trouble I've been having, I simply don't want to mess with it anymore.  Maybe another day if mediafire starts behaving properly.

Not right now.

With all the trouble I've been having, I simply don't want to mess with it anymore.  Maybe another day if mediafire starts behaving properly.

whenever you can but certainly I want to see the rest of it

I don't know if Gia was so distracted with losing her dog and then finding it or if she was so happy to recover her dog that she decided to give us this show, but I am happy to present:

Gia's Full Nude Shower

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Excellent video JoJo a True natrual bush down there....band music was a bit off putting but it must have picked up on what you were playing.

Lets hope she will do this more often a great set of tits on her too ;)

Guest Bambina

I wonder if the site owners do look at this forum and had a word with Gia after reading what we talked about today. It was only a few hours ago when she tried on that nighty and switched one bra over the other so as not to show off her breasts. And finally we get full frontal.

Well whatever. It looked great. Love the bush and the tits. Hopefully someone had a word with her and that is just the beginning.

Well, actually I do not think the owners of this site have direct action on tenants. They clearly state on their website they say the couples make her life, thats why the name of Reallife. My theory is that they are increasingly losing the shame, Ian doesn't hide from the cameras, and I think Gia is starting to show more. My other theory is that they read camcaps, Ian last night listened music in English, it would not be strange for them to understand what goes here.

Sorry for my English, I hope you understand.

I wonder if the site owners do look at this forum and had a word with Gia after reading what we talked about today. It was only a few hours ago when she tried on that nighty and switched one bra over the other so as not to show off her breasts. And finally we get full frontal.

Well whatever. It looked great. Love the bush and the tits. Hopefully someone had a word with her and that is just the beginning.

Well, actually I do not think the owners of this site have direct action on tenants. They clearly state on their website they say the couples make her life, thats why the name of Reallife. My theory is that they are increasingly losing the shame, Ian doesn't hide from the cameras, and I think Gia is starting to show more. My other theory is that they read camcaps, Ian last night listened music in English, it would not be strange for them to understand what goes here.

Sorry for my English, I hope you understand.

Your post is very easy to understand...no need to apologize.

I really hope you are correct about them reading CamCaps.  That would mean that Gia is, at least, aware of my desire to see her do a lap dance.  ;D  But more importantly, she would know that she needs to get rid of that damned screen in the bedroom.  If she did that, then I would be just about certain that she reads CamCaps.

I don't know if Gia was so distracted with losing her dog and then finding it or if she was so happy to recover her dog that she decided to give us this show, but I am happy to present:

Gia's Full Nude Shower

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Excellent video JoJo a True natrual bush down there....band music was a bit off putting but it must have picked up on what you were playing.

Lets hope she will do this more often a great set of tits on her too ;)

That music was various Drum & Bugle Corps performances from the 60's, 70's and 80's.

Not right now.

Is the upload better today? Can you try it uploading it today? thx

Not right now.

Is the upload better today? Can you try it uploading it today? thx

It's still not good, but I've managed parts 1, 2 and 3.

Part 1: 

Part 2: 

Part 3:  (The video links associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Part 5: 

Part 6: