Videos

FN

I've been having an extreme amount of trouble this evening with Mediafire.  My uploads keep failing.  Now, my video of Gia and Ian from tonight is over 57 minutes long and almost 800MB...much too large to upload as one file.  So, I split it into 6 = 10 minute pieces.  With all the trouble I've been having I decided to only upload piece number 4.  In my opinion, this one has the most "meat" to it...so to speak.  It will certainly show you the change in attitude that Gia seems to have undergone...as well as the CRAPPY camera feed in that bedroom.

Here is the link:  (The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

And Gia, my dear, if you are reading this please consider moving that screen in your bedroom...put it in some unused corner of your spare bedroom.  You don't need it any longer.

please upload the remaining of it 5 & 6  :-\

Not right now.

With all the trouble I've been having, I simply don't want to mess with it anymore.  Maybe another day if mediafire starts behaving properly.

Is the upload better today? Can you try it uploading it today? thx

It's still not good, but I've managed parts 1, 2 and 3.

Part 1: 

Part 2:  (The video links associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Part 3: 

I'll upload the remaining two files later in the day.

Thx for your effort, too bad you didn't get first 5 & 6

I will test medifire to see if I have same upload problem

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uploaded 60mb file at 300kb/s speed with no problem

I use Medifire Express desktop software for right click uploads.

Your results have no bearing on mine.  We have different Internet Service Providers, I'm sure.  In fact, my normal upload speed is nowhere near yours.

Your results have no bearing on mine.  We have different Internet Service Providers, I'm sure.  In fact, my normal upload speed is nowhere near yours.

Any improvements with your upload? Will you get remaining uploaded today?

Look back a couple of posts.  I've given links to all the remaining parts.

Look back a couple of posts.  I've given links to all the remaining parts.

oops, I've missed it  ;) thx

For those who are interested, this is a video of Gia modeling her wedding dress.

I recorded this because I was hoping to catch her when she removed it...maybe see some skin.  But, as usual, the girl was too quick and slick for me.  No skin here.

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Good find! Which brings up a question that has been asked before... do you think they'll remain once the wedding takes place?

I really don't see what a wedding would have to do with staying in the apartment.

We don't know what is motivating them to be there in the first place...except our speculation about a probable financial advantage.  Being married won't change that, I would think.

Guest MrNoise

@hotcouple: Hopefully ! That sounds good. Maybe we will see them having good sex for the very first time in the wedding night. Maybe with moaning ?