Videos

FN

Guest Watcher

gia ian tonight getting a lil better not a lot but some i do believe thers hope

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Great vid clg she even kicked the covers off ;D she is melting slowly forgetting the cams are there.

I think he needs to work on his method or she will never cum ;)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JoJoGunne1

gia ian tonight getting a lil better not a lot but some i do believe thers hope

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Great vid clg she even kicked the covers off ;D she is melting slowly forgetting the cams are there.

I think he needs to work on his method or she will never cum ;)

I agree with you about Ian, but I also think she should get into the act a little more as well. 

Maybe if she got on top...

Guest Pulp2010

Gia the hottest girl, If you have a doubt, see the video Gia taking a bath  :P

As for me, i'm not fan of Gia's body. Her tits are not impressive. And i don't like her ass.

I prefer Katrina or Lora bodies. They have nice lavish forms. Lavish is the term ? (i'm french).

Guest JoJoGunne1

As for me, i'm not fan of Gia's body. Her tits are not impressive. And i don't like her ass.

I prefer Katrina or Lora bodies. They have nice lavish forms. Lavish is the term ? (i'm french).

Lavish is a good description.

From Google:

Adjective

Sumptuously rich and elaborate.

This is a good description of Lora and Olga's tits...and Lora's ass.

In regard to Gia, I'm an older guy, so her tits and ass are alright with me.  But I especially like her long, well-formed legs and her natural pubic hair.

But...as they say...beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Guest Giafollower

Lavish is a good description.

From Google:

Adjective

Sumptuously rich and elaborate.

This is a good description of Lora and Olga's tits...and Lora's ass.

In regard to Gia, I'm an older guy, so her tits and ass are alright with me.  But I especially like her long, well-formed legs and her natural pubic hair.

But...as they say...beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Gia don't have a perfect body (Lora and Olga don't have too in my opinion)  but she is for me the most beautiful in Reallifecam, she have a very pretty face and nice body (not perfect) . But like say Jojo the beauty is in the eye of the beholder  ;)

Guest JoJoGunne1

One for the ladies...if we have any around here.

Ian taking a shower.

I am surprised to see that this video has been downloaded 129 times.

As usual, Gia is very careful when washing in the bathtub.

Gia-Bird Bath

edit:  You'll notice that I switch bathroom cams a lot in this video because it's so difficult to get a good view of her.  I'm not sure I was very effective in doing so.  Should I just stick with one cam?  Or do you want me to do this kind of thing in the future?  Feedback appreciated.